Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2008, 02:31 AM   #1
Platinum Member

Default From Steve at Roadtrek: Chiliwack Humdinger RV Sale and Show

From Steve at Roadtrek: Chiliwack Humdinger RV Sale and Show

Quote:
We at Roadtrek Motorhomes would like to invite you to see our latest new Roadtrek models on display starting Thursday, March 13th through Sunday, March 16th at the The Chiliwack Humdinger RV Sale and Show . The show runs Thursday through Saturday 10:00am to 9:00pm and Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm at The Chiliwack Heritage Park, 4414 Luckakuck Way, Chiliwack, BC.

For more details, http://www.chilliwackrvshow.com/ will take you to the website for the show. For the seminar and entertainment schedule, exhibitor list and contact information, see the homepage for the show.

Our local Roadtrek Dealer Go West RV Centre will be displaying the new Roadtreks. Go West RV Centre is located at 32 Fawcett Rd., Coquitlam, BC . They can be reached locally at 604-528-3900 or toll-free at 800-661-8813.

Our Regional Sales Manager, Jim Bottomley will be onsite throughout the show to answer any questions you may have. Jim can be reached on his cell phone at 403-804-9930, should you need to contact him.

If you can't make it out to the show this week, but still have a question for me, please feel free to call me or email at our head office Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. The toll free # is 888-825-2772 (88-88-CLASS-B) and my extension is 1171.

Regards,

Steve MacDonald
Technical Sales Representative
Roadtrek Motorhomes Inc.(formerly Home & Park Motorhomes)
Tel:519-745-0711 ext. 1171
Fax: 519-745-1170
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote