Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2014, 08:53 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default 1999 Rialta FD for sale

NEW PRICE !! We have a 1999 FD model (twin beds), that's for sale. We had it listed here several months ago, but I took it off the market , because I thought that we'd use it. But, we're mainly taking cruises now; so my wife says sell it. We inherited this from her mother, who was most likely the second owner. It has 69,000 miles, and has had the propane system safety checked at an RV dealer & the engine & drive train have been checked by a AAA approved repair shop; everything works perfectly. STRONG engine; you can take this one across the country. My wife took trips with her mother before she passed, and they got 17 MPG (combined); over 20 MPG on the highway.

I saw a similar model at the local dealer that was selling for $33,000, (77,000 miles), I'm listing this one at $23, 500. It has all the original manuals, (both coach and VW engine & chassis), and the original dealers window sticker, and showroom brochure.

The Rialta is located in the Sacramento, CA area (Roseville, CA). Additional info can be obtained at: usak4@yahoo.com. I haven't advertised this one yet in RV trader, etc. I'd rather sell it to a member of this club.

tahoe is offline   Reply With Quote