Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2017, 09:16 PM   #1

Default 2006 ROADTREK RS ADVENTUROUS for Sale

I am not sure how to do this or if I am doing any of this right. If you are interested please contact me. If the pictures do not show up and you want to see them, let me know and I can send them directly to you.

All information is available on Craigslist Grand Rapids, MI.

Price: $56,800

52,430 Miles

Excellent Condition

Records Of All Maintenance, Purchases, Etc. (I also have all manuals, instruction booklets, etc.)

Originally came with captain’s chairs that swivel and recline. Currently, the second row captain’s chairs have been removed and custom-built maple cabinets with adjustable shelves, additional electrical outlet, and towel bar have been installed. I still have the chairs, and the cabinets can be removed and the original chairs reinstalled if desired. (Virtually, no additional holes were added to do the upgrade.)

The pictures showing the four captain’s chairs are the way it originally looked. (However, the pictures shown are from a Roadtrek with tan leather seats. Ours are grey leather.) ---- The customization was actually written up in Roadtreking RV News. (Most pictures are of our motorhome currently the way it is.)

Screening has also been installed so that the bugs stay out and the side and rear doors can be open for maximum ventilation.

It was stored inside year around the first six years and has been stored inside September through April the last four.

New Michelin Tires: July, 2013

New Engine Battery: 8/22/16

New Coach Batteries: 5/26/17

21-22 MPG gas mileage
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN3951.jpg (221.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3959.jpg (156.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3961.jpg (159.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3965.jpg (187.8 KB, 42 views)
looking2travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:58 AM   #2

Default Sold?

First time here...prob too late...thanks
Raggedgarden is offline   Reply With Quote