Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-29-2016, 12:29 PM   #1

Default 2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Conversion For Sale or Trade

Hello, first-time poster here! I'm posting because my husband and I are selling our 2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 conversion. This is the 177" WB with the high roof. It has automatic bus doors with easy-access steps. 3.0L Diesel.

We love our van and have had SO MANY wonderful trips in it, but our landscaping business has taken off and we can only hit the road for about one month every winter. Alternatively, we've bought a big truck and are in the market for a slide-in camper topper and selling our motorhome.

The Sprinter was a shuttle van from Texas Christian University that we had professionally converted by Morehead Design Lab in Asheville, NC. It sleeps four and has a bathroom with shower. Here is a link for a virtual tour:

For more information:
We currently have her listed on Ebay at a starting price of $24,900, no reserve. More pictures are available on the E-bay listing or feel free to contact me for more information. Here is our Ebay link:

Dodge Sprinter 3500 | eBay

We would also be interested in a partial trade for a good condition lightweight slide-in truck camper and/or low-mileage Subaru.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160106_164848742_HDR.jpg (212.6 KB, 4 views)
SweetAliceD is offline   Reply With Quote