Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2018, 04:18 PM   #1

Default For Sale: a great Safari Condo 2016 Ram ProMaster MX with extended warranty!

Hello, I am currently in LOS ANGELES AREA and I am selling my Safari Condo, a Dodge Ram ProMaster MX 2016 DIESEL in excellent condition. This is a great van converted by a company of high reputation, Safari Condo in Quebec. The price is $ 72000 US, I did not fix a higher price for negotiation purposes.

I bought it in May 2018 from the owner of Safari Condo. I love my van, this is a wonderful van and I did not have any problem with it since I left Quebec! But I would like to buy a smaller van in order to park anywhere during the night, and I travel by myself so I only need a small space and less luxury.

It can be sold to a Canadian who would like to fly to Los Angeles. I will reduce my price to assume the cost of a one-way plane ticket under $ 1000. Then you return home with your van! It can also be sold to an American, see below for details.

COMPLETE GUARANTEE FOR CAR AND RV INCLUDED: The price includes a complete guarantee for the car and the RV provided by XTRA Ride (value of $4600), valid until May 2022 or 100351 miles., in United States and in Canada. There will be small transfer fees. I will complete the transfer form.

ANTI-THEFT TAG tracking system included for 5 years ($50 transfer fees).

INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE DONE at Dodge Ram Torrance on September 11, 2018 and everything was in order.

4 NEW FOUR SEASONS TIRES.

COMPLIANCE AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION for US Citizen buyers: It is simple, I made all the steps, only waiting for the confirmation letter from Chrysler next week!

1. The van conforms to the EPA's emission standards requirements. Sticker on the car.
2.The van conforms to the CMVSS standards requirements so it will conform to the FMVSS standards. I should receive the compliance letter from Chrysler by fax in a week for clearance's purposes.
3. The contract will specify that the sale is subject to the clearance by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and to the registration acceptance by California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
4. Once I receive the compliance letter next week, we will have an appointment with a port of entry, I suggest L.A. Airport Cargo.
5. Once the van is cleared, we will have an appointment with the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
6. The payment must be made by Bank Draft in US Currency.

CAR INFORMATION (see RV information below):
4 cyl. diesel engine, reverse camera, entertainment system, electric accessories, passenger swivel seat, rear-wheel drive, cruise control, control panel with automatic warning system, automated and manual transmission (both), trailer hitch, WheaterTeck floor mat. Anti-theft system: TAG tracking system included for 5 years ($ 50 transfer fees). The length of 18 feet. The mileage is 63700 miles, which is not high for a Diesel engine and you have a complete guarantee as sated above.

RV INFORMATION:
Modern finish, interior height of 74 inches so a tall person can stand up, side door with fly screen, 2 solar panels, awning, 2 fridges, diesel heater 13000 BTU, electric bed, two tables, propane stove, a lot of storage areas, wardrobe, stainless steal sink, microwave, cassette toilet, outside shower, two auxiliary batteries, instantaneous water heater (propane), 120V 30A and 12V electrical entry, electric converter 30A, electric inverter 120V for 1000W, windows with stores and fly screen, fantastic roof top fan, drinking water inlet and tank, grey water tank, a lot of lighting, CO2 alarm, smoke detector, insulation.

Photos: I used Internet photos since it is difficult to take pictures when the van is full. My van is the red van on the photo (this is my van). The interior is like the light beige one but there is only a roof top fan.

It is easier to reach me by email but you also may leave a message on my cell phone. I will respond quickly.

Thank You!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg promaster-01.jpg (147.2 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 409R6889_9-final-1024x683.jpg (191.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg GOPR3620.jpg (190.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg aedf7ba83ecffae0b408d0b718fa41ba.jpg (44.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg GOPR3619.jpg (189.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg PROMASTER_MX_int22.jpg (63.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png sans-titre.png (951.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-RAM-ProMaster-1500-Minivan-Van-Low-Roof-Front-wheel-Drive-Cargo-Van-118-in.-WB-Photo-13.png.jpg (119.9 KB, 39 views)
chrsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 10:40 AM   #2

I would recommend to check all used cars (and motorcycles) by VIN www.faxvin.com/vin-check/harley-davidson (not exactly this type, but you cound search). Could you please do some detailed pics of VIN? This would be helpful...
simonc90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 09:39 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Nice rig, especially with the quality Safari conversion, but......It’s kind of a rather strange ad....

I especially don’t get the stuff about the guarantee for the “car and rv”? And.....the Owner profile seems to says he’s in Quebec but the ad indicates the vehicle is in California? I somehow missed the cell phone number referred to in the ad too.

I’d love to know more of the exact specific steps it takes to register this in the US. I believe I read on another forum about importing rigs from Canada that you have to convert the speedo from kms to mph and have the mileage certified.

Do any of you guys think the above import punch list makes complete sense and that that’s all that needs to be done to import this?
GBail is offline   Reply With Quote