Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2012, 03:28 AM   #1

Default Looking 2 buy

Hi,

I am looking for a Rialta in very good condition that sleeps 2 people in twin beds. I live in Southern New Jersey and would like to find one fairly close to us. Well kept and lower mileage would induce a quick cash sale at the right price. Please call me, Steve, at (856)924-4044 which is my cell phone. Thank you and hope to hear from someone soon.

snowbirdsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:59 AM   #2

Default Looking 2 buy

I have a great 2002 rialta 22qd, less than 35,000 miles, I am planning to sell. I live in Roanoke, VA.

4thek9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:12 AM   #3

Default Looking 2 buy

Hi,
My name is Donna Kleene, I live in Roanoke, VA and are trying to sell my RV. I thought you might be interested in looking at it.
Hard to find and especially in this great condition. Must see to believe! The Rialta makes an excellent product, it is small enough to drive around town and you can park in a regular parking place. It has a V-6 vw engine that runs great, only 39,009 miles. This RV includes Samsung microwave, 2 burner stove, 2 sinks, refrigerator, TV, VCR, a/c, heat, hot water heater, shower, commode and lots more. Outside shower, generator with less than 64 hours, 2 cabin batteries, trailer hitch and wired for towing.

Pictures will not do the RV justice. Please look up 2002 Winnebago RialtaQD on the Internet to see the set up and the information on these great RVs. The Rialta is located in Roanoke, VA and the price is $30,500. and is worth every penny.

Pictures will be emailed to those who are TRUELY interested in it. Due to all the spam, when you email me please put "RIALTA 2002 INFO" on the subject line all others will not be opened.
Thank you for looking!

Sent from my iPad

4thek9s is offline   Reply With Quote