Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2014, 05:03 PM   #1

Default Looking for a rialta hd

Hi, my name is Shannon and I'm looking for an hd rialta with the oven.Between 1998- 2000. I'm not very adept at using this forum. Hopefully all the info you need to get ahold of me is in here. Cheers!

toroa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Here is a 2003 HD for sale.
I am selling my 2003 HD Rialta when I return to Danville, Il. from Florida in mid March with 85,000 miles. It has served us well the last 9 years, but it is time to move on. It has been meticulous maintained and Ive done many upgrades learned from the Tech Rallies I attended over the years. I wanted to let the Rialta groups know Im selling it before advertising it on the internet. Feel free to call me or email for details. My asking price will be @$30,000.
Terry Boehm
2003 HD
Danville, Illinois
217-497-5537
tcboehm1@gmailcom

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:16 PM   #3

Thanks,

Thats alot more than my budget can stretch but thank you.

Old 03-20-2014, 12:50 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Here is another Rialta for sale in Flordia. Rialtas do sale for higher prices as they are sought after and higher gas milage than other RVs. Class C & A motor homes get only 8 mpg of gas or diesel. Winnebago has come out with a new "TREND" class C mh that gets 18 mpg but cost about $99K.

http://miami.craigslist.org/br.....78792.html

Old 03-21-2014, 11:53 AM   #5

I'm looking for the hd model, with the oven. 1999- 2000. Cheers!

Old 03-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #6
Platinum Member

HD models are harder to find than the QD model. You can replace the small QD refregerator, where the rear drivers seats is, by removing the seat and using a 110v ac with an inverter. Here is another QD model for sale.

Post lists a 2001QD for sale in Pensacola, FL, area. Exterior photos only but did note an awning. I'm not affiliated with this listing/sale in any way, just wanted to bring it to group's attention.
http://pensacola.craigslist.or.....60452.html

Old 03-23-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
Platinum Member

Here is a full size bed model with the kitchen behind the drivers seat.
Hi, another Rialta for sale near me in Romulus, NY. 97 RC, the type with a double bed in back and barrel chair near door. If someone wants, I could go look at it. http://fingerlakes.craigslist......47406.html --
Gail 97 QD Willard/Ovid/Romulus NY (Finger Lakes)
Old 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM   #8
Platinum Member

Here is another QD model for sale.

We are selling our 01 QD

In really great condition, very clean. Just returned home today from our trip west, just under 6,000 miles. If you want a coach ready to go this one is it.

Things I have done to the coach in the 1 1/2 years that we have owned it include:

Motor Mounts, Trans Mount, AC Compressor, Dryer and Exp Valve, Trans Cooler and Temp Gauge, Trans Fluid and Filter Change, Front Tires, Converter Charger, Batteries, High Rise Comode, Spark Plugs, Wires and Coil Pack, Changed Brake Fluid, Installed Awning. Fridge and Generator work as they should, uses no oil. Contact me by email or call 276-594-6484. Coach is located in Western Tip of VA near Cumberland Gap, TN $29,000 obo

Jack 01 QD

Old 03-31-2014, 11:08 AM   #9
Platinum Member

Here is an HD Rialta in Texas for sale.
Hi Y'all!
I am selling my 99 Rialta HD.
It is a nice unit, and I have put 80k miles on it in three and a half years.I replaced the fridge/freezer with a brand new unit in 2011.
It does have some issues, and that is why I am offering it here, where some handy folks who know how to fix a Rialta, and have the space and tools )or a great mechanic) to do it, might be interested in getting a deal.
I put up a web page with a short video, and photo gallery. Please go take a look.
It's at rialta.myrs.co
It needs a little easy body work, transmission overhaul, new batteries and cab AC repair. It might need some minor plumbing repair as Houston had a couple of surprise frosts this winter and i had not winterized it. I haven't tested the pipes, so all may be well. Or it may need a kitchen faucet or toilet flush valve, as it did when I did not air-flush it for winter when I first bought it and it was outside in Taos NM in below-zero temps. I don't know, but both are real easy jobs.
Holler at me with questions or offers.
It's located in Houston, not far from the Astrodome/Reliant Stadium area.
The transmission is vibrating and has a check-engine light, so driving it is a really bad idea, and it will need to be towed or trailered to a tranny shop (or your facility) to get it mobile again. After that you can drive it anywhere. All the best,
Richard Ebbs
713 661 7123
Old 05-07-2014, 02:53 PM   #10

I have a 2000 HD for Sale in Eastern West Virginia. Asking $20K

Mike 304 668 9393

Alleghenymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:31 AM   #11
Platinum Member

Hello allI saw a Rialta for sale on craigslist2004 RD for 24,800I thought someone might be interested in it http://miami.craigslist.org/br.....33628.html