Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2014, 07:05 PM   #1

Default Looking for HD

Looking for HD, preferably in southeastern US

jfried447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
rem
Gold Member

Default Looking for HD

If your still looking just posted my 2005 HD

Rem

rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:53 PM   #3

Default Looking for HD

Looking at an HD myself. New to motorhomes, and intrigued with the Rialta. I have an opportunity to get a 2003 HD for reasonable price,...looks and runs great, everything works, no leaks, etc. Except...170,000 miles and 600 hrs on generator. Obviously, original owner was a serious, off-grid traveler. He was also a fanatic for routine maintenance, as evidenced by all the paper. Present owner really hasn't used it for the year he's had it. The engine has a great reputation, but really wonder what is expectation for this engine?

Thanks for any input

Berbno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #4

Default Looking for HD

Berbno1 said:

Looking at an HD myself. New to motorhomes, and intrigued with the Rialta. I have an opportunity to get a 2003 HD for reasonable price,...looks and runs great, everything works, no leaks, etc. Except...170,000 miles and 600 hrs on generator. Obviously, original owner was a serious, off-grid traveler. He was also a fanatic for routine maintenance, as evidenced by all the paper. Present owner really hasn't used it for the year he's had it. The engine has a great reputation, but really wonder what is expectation for this engine?

Thanks for any input

I've got a 1999 customized MPV, with under 60,000 miles, engine in great shape: twin beds, collapsible table(s), refrigerator/freezer, 2-burner stove, lots of storage space, Generac MP-300. No air conditioner, no gas heater. No frills, but practically designed + outfitted. Contact me at herring@sonic.net if you're interested.

herring58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:01 PM   #5

Default Looking for HD

we are looking for and Hd also. preferably in the North East, haven't had an oportunity to get inside one yet. Looking for any and all imput good or bad about owning one of these .

Penny is offline   Reply With Quote