Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2016, 06:04 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Need Rialta Louvered Window Seal

I have a 1999 Rialta HD. The two rear side windows are louvered. Mine have three panes of glass (approx. 8"x36"). The top one is stationary while the lower two crank out. The gasket between the top pane and the middle or lower pane is a special "J" type made of vinyl. These shrink over the years and let the rain or water in.
Winnebago's part number is: 100322-01-702. The mfg. is Atwood p/n: 132-015976
This is a 36 inch long gasket and is used on both sides of the coach at the rear side windows in an HD and others.
If anyone can find these aor give me a link it would be great! I tried most of the major places like: Winnebago, Mobility RV, Parkin, Pelland, Vintage Trailer Supply, Duncan Systems (they bought Atwood windows but no longer carry this).
Thanks again if anyone can help!
Paul
CGAZ Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:35 PM   #2
Platinum Member

After exhaustive research with no finds I have a solution. I found an RV Salvage yard in Phoenix, AZ. It is one of the larger ones in the country. I will find similar windows, buy them, and extract the seals I need. In the meantime, if anyone finds these gaskets; please post!
Thanks again,
Paul
CGAZ Paul is offline   Reply With Quote