Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2015, 08:20 PM   #1

Arrow One perfect Roadtrek for sale

We are selling our 2013 Roadtrek 170V. The exterior color is gold with tan interior and cherry cabinets. Factory options include Onan generator, screen package, continental spare tire and 12 volt flat screen TV. Odometer reading is 34,000 miles, so it is still in warranty with RT and Chevy. Extended service plan with Good Sam is also in place. New AGM coach battery. Generator has 47 hours on it and is exercised monthly. All service has been done by Roadtrek or Chevy, and complete service records are available. Everything works perfectly, and this is a fun, reliable B. Asking $69,000, but any reasonable offer will be considered. Located in Colorado.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150712_131609.jpg (137.6 KB, 48 views)
Nancy Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:58 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Hi Nancy, you are correct - the R/T 170Versitile is nearly the "perfect" touring & camping class B. I assume it has the 5.3liter V8 motor. What MPG does it get?
Have tires & engine battery been replaced? Nice wheels too.
Where in Colorado? Best of luck with sale, it's a great rig!
Ric. in Arizona
AZ ADVenturist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:34 PM   #3

The Roadtrek 170 Versatile comes with a 4.8 L gasoline engine. We have found that it gets at least 17-18 mpg in mixed highway/city driving, not considering the gasoline used by the generator.

The tires and chassis battery are the original, and both are in great condition. This Roadtrek is only 2 1/2 years old, so the originals don't need replacing yet. We are selling it for one reason only - we have ordered a new 170V with Ecotrek.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:49 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Nancy - have you tried a direct sale to a dealer or trade-in?

Your asking price is below NADA low retail so I would think a dealer would be interested in it.

NADA RV Guide
2013 Roadtrek Versatile-170 (Chevrolet) Standard Equipment, Prices & Specs - NADAguides
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 04:58 PM   #5

Dealers have contacted me, but their offers are very low. I guess they have to assume the worst condition-wise. But I know how well maintained and loved this Roadtrek is, and I know it will be great for its new owner. With that said, we have dropped the price to $67,000 to encourage a speedy sale. Thanks for your comments and helpfulness, markopolo.