Old 07-09-2016, 08:17 PM   #11
Site Team

I would love to know how those resale prices compare with the original sale prices of the same units. (Assuming they were all ever sold at all).

Old 07-09-2016, 08:51 PM   #12

It has to be tough relying on a few sales a year to stay a float. I know there are a lot of folks with deep pockets but only a hand full of them will choose a small coach over a large Class A. I saw a recent posting of one of their units for sale named Cruzmobile for just under $300K.

timp410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:59 PM   #13
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanti View Post
I would love to know how those resale prices compare with the original sale prices of the same units. (Assuming they were all ever sold at all).
That would be interesting, but of course they have been upgraded since they were originally sold, and there have been a lot of price increases besides. They could easily be substantially more than they originally sold for, I think.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:26 AM   #14
Platinum Member

Thanks for the video post. Strange but informative video. That van is indeed about $300k but I do like the interior finishes they use. However coming back from a hike that interior could get dirty fast lol. It is nice though. I would choose different cabinets but anyway I like their design.

By the way, Outside van has sold vans at $200k plus... Even had one on the Extreme RV show that was $380k (280k used) it was called Brown Pow. IMO their designs are a lot less advanced than ARV so not sure how they are demanding such prices, but people seem to buy them. IMO ARV seems to have the quality and tech to warrant higher prices than the competition but I wish they were lower price so I could buy one.

Also, as mentioned it's great they are pushing the technology; similar to high end cars hopefully the new tech introduced at the high end (eg ABS, airbags, etc) will eventually trickle down to the lower price points. Can't wait for WGO to add underhood generator as an option.
Keyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:52 PM   #15

I have washed just about all of their video's they have posted on YouTube and their conversions are definitely state of the art. I wish I could afford to have one custom built. I love the air ride and the way they go about protecting the water lines for cold weather camping. I also love the way they integrate the out door storage and water bay. The inside of the Cruzmobile reminds me of a Prevost motorhome. If I were well off, I would definitely go for it! I guess if Prevost can stay afloat, than Advanced RV will as well.

timp410 is offline   Reply With Quote