Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #1

Default We are looking for a Rialta

We are a retired couple living in Texas. We want to persue our dream of RVing while we are still able and are looking for a reasonably priced Rialta. An FD is preferable but are willing to explore other options.

We look forward to hearing from someone soon. We can be contacted at aardvark1948@hotmail.com

with thanks

Rick and Merri Lu

Merri Lu Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:08 PM   #2
Bronze Member

Default We are looking for a Rialta

Merri Lu Park said:

We are a retired couple living in Texas. We want to persue our dream of RVing while we are still able and are looking for a reasonably priced Rialta. An FD is preferable but are willing to explore other options.

We look forward to hearing from someone soon. We can be contacted at aardvark1948@hotmail.com

with thanks

Rick and Merri Lu

Hi Rick & Merri Lu, I have a 1999 FD with 69,000 miles; everything works, and the coach can be driven anywhere. My wife wants $24, 000, but I think $23,000 is acceptable. I have the orginal sales window sticker, and all the manuals for the coach portion, and the VW engine & chassis. I can give you more info by email if you wish... (usak4@yahoo.com) The Rialta is in the Sacramento, CA area.

Stan

tahoe is offline   Reply With Quote