Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2016, 06:24 PM   #1

Default Xplorer 230WXL for sale

Have a beautiful 1999 Xplorer 230WXL Class B that I can no longer use. I LOVE this vehicle. It only has 26k miles on it. I am hoping that someone who knows the Quality of the Xplorers would be interested. It is in excellent condition. I put new Bilstein shocks last year and tires and brakes a year or so ago. I have a great mechanic that has done the engine care and tune ups wires etc..Alpine Haus in Amsterdam NY has done most of it is upkeep work as well. I have seen these models go for up to $30K. with much more miles and wear and tear. I will entertain best offers over $19K Please contact me by email if interested. aprns@att.net
1979 Apache
1976 Country Squire
sshaines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 06:49 AM   #2

Still have your Rig for sale? Any picts?
Best, Jeff
Duck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 11:47 PM   #3

Default Xplorer 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshaines View Post
Have a beautiful 1999 Xplorer 230WXL Class B that I can no longer use. I LOVE this vehicle. It only has 26k miles on it. I am hoping that someone who knows the Quality of the Xplorers would be interested. It is in excellent condition. I put new Bilstein shocks last year and tires and brakes a year or so ago. I have a great mechanic that has done the engine care and tune ups wires etc..Alpine Haus in Amsterdam NY has done most of it is upkeep work as well. I have seen these models go for up to $30K. with much more miles and wear and tear. I will entertain best offers over $19K Please contact me by email if interested. aprns@att.net
Hi, I'm I interested in your Xplorer. Do you have any other pics or details? Does it have the single dinette and twin beds, or 2 seat dinette and smaller bed. Is there any rust??

Thanks
lupulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:06 PM   #4

Default Sold my Xplorer - thank all of you for your interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshaines View Post
Sold it to the first person who saw it here in my driveway. A daughter of a neighbor. She really loved it as well. I wish her many happy trails. I will see you all on the road in my larger ACE, (spouse and dog won out) - I miss the convenience and look of my B already....
1979 Apache
1976 Country Squire
sshaines is offline   Reply With Quote