Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Reserve America

Wandering around some of my favaorite state park sites, I see Reserve America now has their hooks into both Mississippi and Louisiana. Good by discounts. Lotsa luck with no-plan travel. Louisiana rates will even include $3 for Reserve America for walk-up stays.

Boondocking looks more and more like an only choice for fixed income! I wonder how long it will take Reserve America to talk their way into that?

Looking around the web, I find they are already also into managing reservations for some NPS, BLM and other tax-payer owned parks and campgrounds. As another web site (www.reserveamericasucks.com) says; "They've sucked the joy right out of camping." Started out in the U.S. circe 1997 (It was a Canadian firm then) by making a horrible mess in New York State then using the state's money to correct it. Now owned by the the same folks who make theater reservations and sports ticket sales, it says.

https://www.classbforum.com/images/1994%20GMC.jpg
VernM is offline   Reply With Quote