Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2016, 10:26 PM   #1

Default Would anyone want to join me to RV around the world

I want to travel around the world in an RV Around the World in an RV

I'd like to buy a USED etrek E-Trek | Roadtrek as it's the best I think, like an expedition vehicle with good traction and off roading capablilities but better on gas mileage. Would like to meet someone who either wants to split half the cost of the purchase of the vehicle or willing to buy all the gas and do most of the driving and being multi lingual would be a BIG plus, I can also speak Mandarin Chinese, which is a GREAT second language as their always stores and restaurants run by Chinese who I can communicate with. You have to have some source of income as I can not afford to pay your expenses on the trip.

If someone already has a Class B and would like me to join then, I can do so.

I just joined this so I'm not know if there are private messaging if so it's better that you message me privately then reveal all your contact info on this public forum.
evagoblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:27 PM   #2
Bronze Member

Sorry, I'll pass on the offer, but reading your post sent chills down my spine. Please take some advice from an old man who's been traveling for almost 50 years.

Do an extensive background check on whomever may show interest in your offer, make arrangements to check in with someone on a regular basis, and have a code word or phrase in case of trouble. Need I say More?

Good luck, travel Safe.