Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2019, 07:34 PM   #1

Default 2017 pleasure way lexor ts

Brand new to the class b and rv world. Recently retired and I am looking at a 2017 pleasure way Lexor Ts with 35,000 miles. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I liked the lounge/sleeping area in the Lexor.
Nupe224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:30 AM   #2
Platinum Member

I've always been impressed by the fit & finish of Pleasure Way units. I had to take a look at the 2017 brochure to re-familiarize with the Lexor TS - https://www.countryrv.net/images/cr-...b/brochure.pdf - lots to like for sure!

I recall only one issue detailed here: http://www.classbforum.com/forums/f2...late-8292.html

It might have been solved in the unit you're looking at and if not it's an easy enough fix.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 04:04 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Hi: I have a 2016 PW lexor ts. I believe yours comes with 2000 watt inverter so it will power the microwave and ac outlets. I also believe it has a propane generator. Mine did not so had to upgrade it.

Only issue is you will not receive the PW 5 year warranty. Mine was also preowned. No issues with mine so far(almost 2 yrs for us). You can purchase aftermarket warranty. I did not.
Rlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:03 PM   #4
Silver Member

Pleasure Way Rocks! I have a 2008 Lexor on a Chevy with 110K miles. Love it, we have twin beds which we prefer. If you are young the big bed is okay as you can more easily scoot off the end. We like an aisle to step into 'most nights' when we get up. Pleasure Way IMO is much better build than RT. I've had both. 1st PW 10 years, RT 1 yr, 2nd PW 6 years.
Safe travels, see you on the road.
Asphalt Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 05:38 PM   #5
Bronze Member

We have a 2018 Lexor TS, our second Pleasure-Way. Love the layout, especially the expanse of glass on the passenger side. We’ve camped 84 nights in the last 11 months and driven 12K miles. The ProMaster is inexpensive to service compared to our last PW, which was Sprinter based. We have three solar panels and that has enabled us to camp without plugging in unless we want air conditioning. Depending on your camping preferences, do look at the ground clearance as this van can’t venture far off-road. Try out the driver seat and make sure it is comfortable for you. I like it at 5’7” and 140 lbs, but a significantly larger driver might feel differently. All in all, we’re very pleased with the van. Pleasure Way sends representatives to rallys that provide education and help fix issues, regardless of the age or warranty status of the motor homes. We continue to be impressed with the company.
svIntuition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #6

Thanks for the info
Nupe224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:51 PM   #7
Bronze Member

2016 Lexor has a gasoline engine and gasoline generator drawing from a common tank. Generator intake is higher, so generator will shut off when tank gets down to 25% full.
svIntuition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:43 PM   #8
Platinum Member

I love my 2004 PW...I have had to do some work on it, new brakes, tires, general maintenance, etc., but love driving it..park away from crowd and take two spaces when in a parking lot, always try to back in so I overhang curb..Did just experience the generator cutting off due to not enough gas in tank, but it did fine after I filled up..I have one side of bed w/ extension that makes it 36” wide, and a 4” memory foam topper..cut to fit..better for sleeping...
NFRicaS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lexor, pleasure way