Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-21-2019, 03:27 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Are you IN-Search of a Sprinter Service Center?

Time and time again a post will pop up from a forum member in search of a Sprinter, Mercedes-Benz repair center. I found this link shown below and wanted to share it.

I would like your options. NOT about GOOD or BAD repairs, (as I'm not the Better Businesses Bureau or Complete department ) but more of wanting to know about locations shown or not shown where Service warranties work can be performed, in the USA. The following link shows STATE by STATE and some other countries. Let me know what you think, helpful or NOT helpful?

Here I hope is a helpful link to my fellow Class B Forum Mercedez-Benz, sprinter Owners.

https://sprinter-source.com/forum/fo...play.php?f=125

Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 07:16 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
Time and time again a post will pop up from a forum member in search of a Sprinter, Mercedes-Benz repair center. I found this link shown below and wanted to share it.

I would like your options. NOT about GOOD or BAD repairs, (as I'm not the Better Businesses Bureau or Complete department ) but more of wanting to know about locations shown or not shown where Service warranties work can be performed, in the USA. The following link shows STATE by STATE and some other countries. Let me know what you think, helpful or NOT helpful?

Here I hope is a helpful link to my fellow Class B Forum Mercedez-Benz, sprinter Owners.

https://sprinter-source.com/forum/fo...play.php?f=125

Having a reliable, comprehensive map-based Sprinter service directory would be awesome. However, unless there is somebody who is willing to put a lot of personal effort into it on a long-term basis (which probably means "for profit"), then it is a pie dream. Casual, user-contributed lists are always inaccurate, incomplete, and out of date. For example, on the map referenced, the dealer closest to my home is listed, but they have not serviced Sprinters in years. The one I DO go to is missing entirely.

I don't mean to be discouraging, but I think the effort is hopeless. As something of an expert on finding Sprinter service on the road, my normal technique is to use the Web to find the nearest Mercedes dealer and call them. They may well not do Sprinters, but they will almost certainly be able to tell you the nearest place that does.
avanti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mb sprinter, repair services, sprinter, sprinter repair