Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2019, 10:54 PM   #1

Default 2005 PW Excel converter location

Can anybody tell me where the converter is in a 2005 Pleasure-Way Excel TS? I'd like to add a charge wizard before I change out the battery. I'm also planning on adding an inverter with outlets; any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
mrq3883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 03:24 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrq3883 View Post
Can anybody tell me where the converter is in a 2005 Pleasure-Way Excel TS? I'd like to add a charge wizard before I change out the battery. I'm also planning on adding an inverter with outlets; any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
I could have sworn a similar question was posted very recently, but I can't find my reply.

I have no knowledge of the location, but most rv electrics are grouped together for convenience of location and to save on wiring. Therefore, look for your fuse/breaker box and it is probably nearby, behind a panel or under a bed/seat cushion.

Be aware, that once you access this area, you will be in danger of electrical shock if plugged into 120V or if the inverter is on. Carefully test and ultimately unplug from 120v current and battery before working on or removing components.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:03 PM   #3

Found it! PW answered my email; it was under the sofa, behind a panel with 4 screws, accessed through the rear doors.
mrq3883 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
converter, pleasure-way