Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2007, 05:27 AM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Does anyone own a Boliy Pro3600Si?

Does anyone own a Boliy Pro3600Si generator?

If you do, let me know what you think about it.

Does it work as advertised? Have you had any problems with it?

Any warranty claims? Support? Parts?
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:13 AM   #2
Platinum Member

I'm waiting for mine to arrive.

When it showed up as being in Seattle, WA on the 21st I was hopeful! Must have been a computer hiccup. I doubt that it actually went back to Wilmington, OH.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #3

I just ordered one myself...

Should be here around Tuesday 8/28. I'll give it a good testing. I've revamped a 95 Fleetwood popup that I'm ready to give a good workout with. I have a Carrier AirV 13500 AC unit, 700W microwave, and a 1200W 4gal water heater installed.... since the water heater heats water in 10 to 15 mins, I'll only run it when needed for a quick shower etc......

PS...Thanks marko for the parts list and manual you've put on here. I'm a do it yourselfer and really appreciate all the info I can get!!!!!
CKPOPUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:26 PM   #4

WooHoo....arrived today..1 day early!!!! Haven't been able to find time to fire it up yet, but very excited that carrying the box from the DHL's truck to my garage was no problem at all(weight wise)... If this thing is all its cracked up to be, I'll be a happy camper!!!!!..... no pun intended!!!! LOL!!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:40 AM   #5

Fired it up this evening. no problems started up on first pull. I didnt have the popup setup, so I let it run for a little while on its own . Threw 1875W blow dryer on it and it didn't seem to phase it.

Since it was getting dark and I didn't have time to pop the end covers to have a look inside, I have one dumb question? What are the 2 plastic tubes coming out the bottom of the back panel for? I'll probably answer my own question when I have more time in the next few days to investigate the insides a little more.

For now, I'm pretty well satisfied of how she runs and sounds.....
Old 08-28-2007, 03:45 AM   #6
Platinum Member

That's great! I think it is a good generator.

I just sold mine. I simply didn't need it anymore. My new RV has a built in 4000 watt Onan. My Boliy was quieter than my Onan though. The Onan measures a steady 68 db.

I ran my 13,500 btu Dometic air conditioner two weeks ago with my Boliy - no problem. I started it with econo off so as not to put any strain on the generator. While the air conditioner was running I turned the generator econo mode on and it got noticeably quieter.

The two plastic tubes are connected to the carburetor. My guess is that they are there so that fuel can drain outside of the case.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:38 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by markopolo
I just sold mine. I simply didn't need it anymore.
The two plastic tubes are connected to the carburetor. My guess is that they are there so that fuel can drain outside of the case.
Bummer, I was thrilled of all the info you were giving out....

Thanks for the answer on the tubes...makes sense....

I'll keep anyone else on here informed if I run into troubles etc... Hopefully, I'll just have good news to report!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!