Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
Ron
Platinum Member

Smile Interstate Batteries

My 2 house batteries, Exide E-3600, 6 Volt Golf Cart in our 2010 RoadTrek 190 Popular need to be replace. I am looking to replace with the Interstate Batteries, GC2-ECL-UTL, 6-Volt, Golf Cart, cost $153.95 w/exchange, 115 mins @25 Amps.

Would like an opinion of what folks think of this battery, and if anyone has this battery in their RoadTrek, and how they like it.

If there is another type of battery would appreciate hearing.

Ron
FMCA:303873 ~K1RRC~ RRRCRT@aol.com
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 08:37 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
My 2 house batteries, Exide E-3600, 6 Volt Golf Cart in our 2010 RoadTrek 190 Popular need to be replace. I am looking to replace with the Interstate Batteries, GC2-ECL-UTL, 6-Volt, Golf Cart, cost $153.95 w/exchange, 115 mins @25 Amps.

Would like an opinion of what folks think of this battery, and if anyone has this battery in their RoadTrek, and how they like it.

If there is another type of battery would appreciate hearing.

Ron
Hard to tell for sure. They say it is a new design, so probably nobody with history on them. I have had good luck with other Interstate starting batteries, still have one running in my old Buick Roadmaster, but hard to tell on any particular battery or time period as they are generally made on contract by other manufacturers, so source can change. I know Exide and Johnson Controls have made for them in the past, but don't know now.

The specs look to be in the same range as other GC2 batteries, as is the weight.
booster is online now   Reply With Quote