Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2018, 12:18 PM   #41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
First how to post pictures on site. Second, best way to block heat\sun in windows. Have heard silver reflective stuff bad for window seals??? Thanks!
Your first question's answer depends on your interface. On the desktop version, you can either use the paper clip icon which will probably allow you limited space only, or you can use a third party platform like Imgur to create a photo stash from which you can then embed photo frames (I do the latter). I don't use a mobile app for this forum so I can't comment on its function.

You'd get a better traffic pattern if you'd post your second question in a topical portion of the forum, probably in the General Discussion Area. Although with a quick glance, I didn't see a thread devoted to it.

We certainly have a detailed thread about blocking heat on Air Forums (Airstream Class Bs, but the heat blocking predicament is common to all Class Bs irrespective of brand). It discusses window coverings both exterior and interior, as well as insulation, reflective roof coatings, tints, and other topics. You can see that info here.
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:21 PM   #42
Platinum Member

Not sure if anything has changed on the forum, but I can't seem to stay logged in anymore when I access the forum via the Chrome Browser (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)). Right after I log in, the site immediately goes back to a non-logged in state. I am able to stay logged on when using Microsoft Edge (version 42.17134.1.0).

Maybe something was recently changed with cookies? Any suggestions?

Thanks
kite_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 05:57 PM   #43
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite_rider View Post
Not sure if anything has changed on the forum, but I can't seem to stay logged in anymore when I access the forum via the Chrome Browser (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)). Right after I log in, the site immediately goes back to a non-logged in state. I am able to stay logged on when using Microsoft Edge (version 42.17134.1.0).

Maybe something was recently changed with cookies? Any suggestions?

Thanks
As you login, check the remember me box. That should allow the login cookie to be saved on your system unless you have set up your security settings (on your system) to purge cookies at page changes.

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 05:15 PM   #44

Unfortunately, this was not helpful. Still don't know how to post. Guess I'll just have to read posts of interest. Disappointing that I can't post! The site would be more helpful if I was able to initiate a post.
dchristaortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:10 PM   #45
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristaortiz View Post
Unfortunately, this was not helpful. Still don't know how to post. Guess I'll just have to read posts of interest. Disappointing that I can't post! The site would be more helpful if I was able to initiate a post.
But you just posted... which suggests that you can post comments on any other thread you wish to post to... just as you did on this one.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:40 PM   #46
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristaortiz View Post
Do you mean initiate a new thread or add a post to an existing thread? Were you trying to include a link?
Old 06-23-2020, 06:52 PM   #47
rcr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
How to post a new question (thread)

Questions or a new topic thread can be started in the section of the forum that best fits the topic you have in mind. Once you have posted your question you can edit that post for a brief period of time.
  • Click on the "forums" tab at the top of the page. You may see a list of subforum/topic areas.
  • Click on the subforum that best suits your intended post. Once it opens you will see a list of threads already in that subforum. At the top of the list, over toward the left, you should see a "new thread" button.
  • Click on the new thread button and follow the prompts.
  • Once you have crafted your post, click on the submit reply button below the text editor to submit your post to the board.
I don't see a 'New thread' button on any page. Can you clarify where I should look?
rcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 06:54 PM   #48
rcr

I assume the person that posted this was trying to add a new thread. I cannot add a new thread either. How is it done?
Old 06-23-2020, 06:57 PM   #49
Site Team

To start a thread:

1) Click on "FORUM" at upper left.
2) Scroll down and select the forum into which you would like to post
3) A "New Thread" button will appear on the left near the top of the screen.
avanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 07:01 PM   #50
rcr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
How to post a new question (thread)

Questions or a new topic thread can be started in the section of the forum that best fits the topic you have in mind. Once you have posted your question you can edit that post for a brief period of time.
  • Click on the "forums" tab at the top of the page. You may see a list of subforum/topic areas.
  • Click on the subforum that best suits your intended post. Once it opens you will see a list of threads already in that subforum. At the top of the list, over toward the left, you should see a "new thread" button.
  • Click on the new thread button and follow the prompts.
  • Once you have crafted your post, click on the submit reply button below the text editor to submit your post to the board.
In case it is helpful to others... For me, I realized that on my PC, the 'New Post' option only showed up in some browsers. It did not show up for me in Chrome. So if you do not see it, try a different browser.
Old 06-23-2020, 07:20 PM   #51
Bud
Platinum Member

I'm using a Chrome Box browser at the moment. The new thread and more shows up in the bottom left area.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 09:45 PM   #52

I would like to change my username from ckill to GoldenEra. How do I do that? Thanks
GoldenEra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 10:00 PM   #53
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckill View Post
I would like to change my username from ckill to GoldenEra. How do I do that? Thanks
Use the "Contact us" link at the bottom of any page. I cannot do that, but somebody who can should be able to help you.
avanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 01:29 AM   #54

Default Advertise

Help, just joined , want ask a question & all kinds of Adds popping up:< Need instruct to post RV question please. Thanks, Tork
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 01:45 AM   #55
Platinum Member

Hi Tork

I'm not an admin or forum ninja, just a user.

click on the forum you want to post in, then you should see "new thread" on the upper left above the existing threads

"general discussion forum" will get your post to just about all users

check this post for clearer instructions:

https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...tml#post110527

the "user experience" and ads seen will vary greatly depending on the browser and computer you use - and your browser settings

I see some ads but none are distracting, and i have no popup windows or anything like that

cheers, Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 04:48 PM   #56
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork View Post
Help, just joined , want ask a question & all kinds of Adds popping up:< Need instruct to post RV question please. Thanks, Tork
I only get ads on the top and right side... no pop-ups ever here. I am using Firefox on my laptop.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:34 PM   #57
Site Team

If you are logged in you should see be seeing just a few ads...

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote