Old 11-28-2018, 12:18 PM   #41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
First how to post pictures on site. Second, best way to block heat\sun in windows. Have heard silver reflective stuff bad for window seals??? Thanks!
Your first question's answer depends on your interface. On the desktop version, you can either use the paper clip icon which will probably allow you limited space only, or you can use a third party platform like Imgur to create a photo stash from which you can then embed photo frames (I do the latter). I don't use a mobile app for this forum so I can't comment on its function.

You'd get a better traffic pattern if you'd post your second question in a topical portion of the forum, probably in the General Discussion Area. Although with a quick glance, I didn't see a thread devoted to it.

We certainly have a detailed thread about blocking heat on Air Forums (Airstream Class Bs, but the heat blocking predicament is common to all Class Bs irrespective of brand). It discusses window coverings both exterior and interior, as well as insulation, reflective roof coatings, tints, and other topics. You can see that info here.

InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:21 PM   #42
Platinum Member

Not sure if anything has changed on the forum, but I can't seem to stay logged in anymore when I access the forum via the Chrome Browser (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)). Right after I log in, the site immediately goes back to a non-logged in state. I am able to stay logged on when using Microsoft Edge (version 42.17134.1.0).

Maybe something was recently changed with cookies? Any suggestions?

Thanks

kite_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 05:57 PM   #43
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite_rider View Post
Not sure if anything has changed on the forum, but I can't seem to stay logged in anymore when I access the forum via the Chrome Browser (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)). Right after I log in, the site immediately goes back to a non-logged in state. I am able to stay logged on when using Microsoft Edge (version 42.17134.1.0).

Maybe something was recently changed with cookies? Any suggestions?

Thanks
As you login, check the remember me box. That should allow the login cookie to be saved on your system unless you have set up your security settings (on your system) to purge cookies at page changes.

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote