Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-18-2019, 07:33 PM   #1
Site Team

Default Login Change - e-mail address to login

In the next few days as you login you will be prompted to use your e-mail address and password instead of your username and password. This change is being made for a number of reasons.

The biggest reason has to do with the forum being part of the RV Life family of sites. Many of us have accounts at other RV Life sites, specifically campgroundreviews.com. In time you will be able to login to the forum as well as other RV Life sites where you have accounts with the same login, simplifying things substantially.

We hope to have an enhanced mobile app available as well that will allow you to read and post on multiple RV Life sites where you have registered an account if you desire, although this is not yet fully developed.

Some other reasons:
  • Username logins were case sensitive and often had punctuation that could be miskeyed or forgotten and has been a regular cause of login trouble.
  • It's easier to remember your e-mail address then username for most folks.
  • E-mail address are not visible on the forum but usernames (half of the login combo) are and so there is a little better account security.
  • Your username will remain unchanged and display as usual next to your posts.

If you have trouble logging in with your e-mail address instead of username there will be some prompts on the login screen to help you and a link to update your email address if needed. This change will not affect Tapatalk logins.

Thanks in advance for your patience with these changes - we're working hard to improve security and keep the site easy to use.

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:27 AM   #2

Probably a simple thing, but I couldn't find a way to change my user name and right now it is my email...THX!
CrossfitPaddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 02:00 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nord.nord@gmail.com View Post
Probably a simple thing, but I couldn't find a way to change my user name and right now it is my email...THX!

Shoot me a pm with your desired change and I can do that for you.

Old 02-05-2019, 12:33 PM   #4

I received an email saying there was a reply to my post, clicked and went to log in to reply, the resulting login box still say "user name" which of course didn't work.
Tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:06 AM   #5
Silver Member

How do I change my password?
Scottie409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:33 PM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie409 View Post
How do I change my password?
You can change it here: http://www.classbforum.com/forums/pr...o=editpassword

Old 06-02-2019, 03:56 PM   #7

Question How to change

Hello, I am DickB and am brand new to a class b van conversion. I am also brand new to this forum.

I made a mistake when signing up for this forum. Is it possible to change my username.

DickB
Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:50 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
Hello, I am DickB and am brand new to a class b van conversion. I am also brand new to this forum.

I made a mistake when signing up for this forum. Is it possible to change my username.

DickB
Hi and welcome.
To change your username, please send a PM to Janet:

http://www.classbforum.com/forums/pr...o=newpm&u=2964

and tell her what username you would like.
avanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:10 PM   #9

I have white spots on my rubber section on the outside of the roadtrek sprinter. Will Armour all remove these or other suggestions
ammageorge@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:01 AM   #10
Bronze Member

Default Lithium Batteries are loosing charge

I’m looking for any information on why my Lithium batteries loose their charge without anything on. I have a 2017 Pleasure way ascent. I turn off the battery and the inverter panel as well as the microwave light stays on until the batteries show 0%.
Westie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:04 PM   #11
Platinum Member

An admin or moderator could move this post and the one above to a new topic when they get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westie View Post
I’m looking for any information on why my Lithium batteries loose their charge without anything on. I have a 2017 Pleasure way ascent. I turn off the battery and the inverter panel as well as the microwave light stays on until the batteries show 0%.

The inverter most likely has its own direct connection to the battery bank. That's a fairly common setup particularly if the maximum power input to the inverter exceeds the maximum rating of the battery disconnect switch.

The easiest solution is to turn off the inverter when it is not needed.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote