Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default New member account activation email

Some new members don't receive the email notice that says your account is now active.
My guess is that the forum generated email gets blocked by a filter somewhere on its way to your inbox.

If you are a real person (not a spammer) then your account is made active very quickly. Sometimes in just a few minutes and rarely longer than 24 hrs. The delay is caused by me manually screening every new signup. I remember one Class B related forum that was overrun with spammers. I don't want that here. When traveling I don't always internet access so that can also cause a delay.

So, if you are a new member go ahead and try logging on to the forum. Your account has probably been activated.

If a few days have gone by and your account has not be activated then contact me. Your signup info may be wrongly in one of the anti-spam databases on the internet.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Re: New member account activation email

I just activated a few new member accounts that were previously missed.
I think the notification emails that inform me of new member sign-ups sometimes gets blocked or lost or not sent because of server load.

If you joined recently go ahead and log on to the forum. You account has been activated.

I'm sorry for any delays.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #3
Platinum Member

January 2014 - If you joined the forum recently go ahead and log on. You account has been activated. I just found a few that sign-ups that I missed. Sorry for the delay.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:21 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Quick note. All new forum accounts should now be active. I was away for a couple of weeks and got a bit behind on all the new activations.
Closed Thread