Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2016, 12:44 AM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Someone is trying to join

A man named Teja Rhythm Earthsong has been trying repeatedly, unsuccessfully to join.

He left this message on facebook "class B campervans group":

Hi all. I wonder if anyone here can help me join the ClassB Forum (www.classbforum.com) There's a great thread about comparing Roadtrek Adventurous and Airstream Interstate, and one forum member posted a great head-to-head list in pdf format. But you can't download the pdf unless you are a forum member.
I've been trying repeatedly for many days to register for this forum. After filling out all the boxes correctly, I keep getting this message: "Registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration."
Meaning, the forums administrators are unaware their registration & database check isn't working, and their not minding the store, because I have also emailed them repeatedly about this and gotten no response.
If anyone here is a member of that forum and knows how to reach and 'wake up' their administrator, I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.
Scottbaldassari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 12:57 AM   #2
Platinum Member

I just joined 10 minutes ago. Worked fine - but then again my name isn't a made up hippie handle.
Marley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:21 PM   #3
Adminstrator

The only way to insure contacting us is via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every forum page.

You do not have to be logged in nor be a member to contact us.

Adios, Dirk
Support Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:26 PM   #4
Platinum Member

I think that pdf was from BikerBill. I don't think he kept the Roadtrek.
Before relying on his previous advice I'd suggest contacting him on one of the groups listed below for an update.

Class B Forum Class B Forums - View Profile: bikerbill
Air Forums Airstream Forums - View Profile: Bikerbill
Sprinter Source Sprinter-Forum
Roadtrek Owners Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1676694222568818
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:09 PM   #5

Smile Newly joined need advice

I just joined 5 minutes ago looking to ask a question but not sure how to make a separate post. I want to convert my 2010 Chrysler town and country. The Jucy RV rental is the perfect setup but I can not find where or how they actually convert them. Might be a trade secret but was hoping someone might know and share. SHhh I won't tell.
Thanks for any help.
JemNeye77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 03:28 PM   #6
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemNeye77 View Post
I just joined 5 minutes ago looking to ask a question but not sure how to make a separate post.
Thanks for any help.
Not sure how long it takes to be "approved", but once you are, there will be a button to "post new thread" available near the top left of whatever "topic" or "folder" you are in. You can not post a NEW thread from within an existing thread (you can only reply), so you will not be able to do a NEW post from here, you will have to move back to a subject heading; in your case probably "Tweaks, Mods and Projects", or "General Discussion Forum". There is a ton of info here, once you get digging.

Right under the top banner there is a menu hierarchy, click on "Class B Forums" to see the different folders under it...
Scottbaldassari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottbaldassari View Post
A man named Teja Rhythm Earthsong has been trying repeatedly, unsuccessfully to join.

He left this message on facebook "class B campervans group":

Hi all. I wonder if anyone here can help me join the ClassB Forum (www.classbforum.com) There's a great thread about comparing Roadtrek Adventurous and Airstream Interstate, and one forum member posted a great head-to-head list in pdf format. But you can't download the pdf unless you are a forum member.
I've been trying repeatedly for many days to register for this forum. After filling out all the boxes correctly, I keep getting this message: "Registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration."
Meaning, the forums administrators are unaware their registration & database check isn't working, and their not minding the store, because I have also emailed them repeatedly about this and gotten no response.
If anyone here is a member of that forum and knows how to reach and 'wake up' their administrator, I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Can you ask him to hit the contact link at the bottom of the page to get some help? We use a service to cross check registration info with some databases of known spammers and there are sometimes errors. Unfortunately we don't get a notification about this but we can help him get registered via the help desk.

A typical registration is almost instant. Fill out the req info and hit submit. Then we send you a verification e-mail that has a clickable link. Once that's done the account it active. My guess is that either his e-mail tickled the spam database or perhaps he was using a vpn which sometimes has the same effect.

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 09:00 PM   #8
Platinum Member

It happened to me last week that I got blocked for unknown reasons. I joined in 2014, submitted a post or two, but mainly have lived on Air Forums. Then when I tried to come here, it would not allow me anything, not even contacting the Mods. I had to get an Air Forums user who I know frequents both forums to contact a Mod on my behalf.
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #9
Adminstrator

You do not have to be a member nor you do have to be logged in to use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Adios, Dirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterBlog View Post
It happened to me last week that I got blocked for unknown reasons. I joined in 2014, submitted a post or two, but mainly have lived on Air Forums. Then when I tried to come here, it would not allow me anything, not even contacting the Mods. I had to get an Air Forums user who I know frequents both forums to contact a Mod on my behalf.
Support Admin is offline   Reply With Quote