Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2018, 11:07 AM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Greetings!

Hi folks!
Out here in North San Diego County. Have not made the "plunge" yet but getting closer and closer. Heading to the RV show in Pomona today to do some comparisons, meets and chats. In the beginning, I was sold on a class C Lazy Daze. The best for what it was, but would have been a huge mistake! Being single and just me I don't really need the extra room. The gas mileage was dismal, stealth camping was more of an issue, and not nearly as easy to drive.
A class B high top van conversion on a Ram Promaster chassis is what I want. Wish me luck!
wrightstuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:12 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Good luck at the show!

You might also consider the Coachmen Crossfit on the Transit chassis. Like the ProMaster, it has a gasoline engine. I am a little biased because we have been very happy with ours, but YMMV, as they say.

They are introducing a new model with Lithium at the Pomona show.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:59 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightstuf View Post
Hi folks!
Out here in North San Diego County. Have not made the "plunge" yet but getting closer and closer. Heading to the RV show in Pomona today to do some comparisons, meets and chats. In the beginning, I was sold on a class C Lazy Daze. The best for what it was, but would have been a huge mistake! Being single and just me I don't really need the extra room. The gas mileage was dismal, stealth camping was more of an issue, and not nearly as easy to drive.
A class B high top van conversion on a Ram Promaster chassis is what I want. Wish me luck!
I'm looking at class b's with the Promaster chassis, too. Good luck to you!
Old 10-17-2018, 09:31 AM   #4
Gold Member

You can found a ton of them on Youtube, such as, Winnebago, Roadtrek, Pleasure-way, and so on. I've just searched "RVs ProMaster" in Youtube and found them here.
Monica998 is offline   Reply With Quote