Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2018, 09:42 PM   #1

Default Hello from Minnesota

Me and the wife are looking for a class b for it’s ultra-mobility. I’m an electrician who travels for work and she is a freelance writer. Together with our pooch Cooper we want to hit the road full-time for work and play.
Itchyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:57 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchyfoot View Post
Me and the wife are looking for a class b for it’s ultra-mobility. I’m an electrician who travels for work and she is a freelance writer. Together with our pooch Cooper we want to hit the road full-time for work and play.
With your electrician background you'll be somewhat familiar and quite comfortable with the recent battery, inverter and generator technology advances in Class Bs.
cruising7388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:41 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:

Welcome - from native Minnesotan now living in Maryland.

- - Mike
2012 Sprinter 3500 Extended converted B-Van by Airstream
Old 06-25-2018, 07:27 PM   #4

Quote:
I would recommend that choice. Have take several month long trips around the country. It is one of the the best things my wife and I have done.

A word of advice. Class B's are intended to be driven not lived in. Stay in one place more that a week and you will have that itching foot again.
Mark Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:34 PM   #5
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising7388 View Post
With your electrician background you'll be somewhat familiar and quite comfortable with the recent battery, inverter and generator technology advances in Class Bs.
I recommend you a new RV of very hight quality with a very interesting floor plan that nobody has see: panoramicrv.com
jgmarcotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 12:21 AM   #6
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmarcotte View Post
I recommend you a new RV of very hight quality with a very interesting floor plan that nobody has see: panoramicrv.com
Hello

The photos are fine but the descriptions are in French. I wish I was conversant in French because IMO, it's the most beautiful sounding language on the planet.
cruising7388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:34 AM   #7
Bronze Member

Quote:
You can use google translate and all the wording will be in English. Also the picture talk by itself. They have a very good service and you can talk to the owner Philippe who speak very well English if you have any question.
jgmarcotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:46 PM   #8
Platinum Member

Quote:
You can use google translate and all the wording will be in English. Also the picture talk by itself. They have a very good service and you can talk to the owner Philippe who speak very well English if you have any question.
They just need to start importing US chassis so us Yanks can purchase them. Actually, I did contact them and Philippe did state they are working with Dodge USA and hope to be able to sell them to the USA early next year.

Are you listening Safari Condo?
Old 06-26-2018, 07:50 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising7388 View Post
Hello

The photos are fine but the descriptions are in French. I wish I was conversant in French because IMO, it's the most beautiful sounding language on the planet.
Just go to the bottom of the page at panoramicrv.com and you can pick your language. It changes it all.
GreatDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 05:30 PM   #10

Man, your situation is so freaking similar to my brother's. He is also an electrician, while his wife is a freelance programmer. They are also traveling on the road on a full time, and my brother is very pleased about it. A couple of years ago he was also thinking about which class b rv to get for his needs. He was on a budget at the beginning, and he had no idea which one to get. At last, he got a Winnebago Revel on a leasing deal. But, I must say that my brother is a terrible electrician . I have never called for his services. Every time I need an electrician's services, I call the guys from gordonpowers.com.au, and my brother is mad at me because of that.
DSeries is offline   Reply With Quote