Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2018, 05:59 PM   #1

Default Hey from Nashville

Glad I found this forum. Appears to be the most objective and civil forum I've found. Emphasis on civil.

Wife and I still evaluating the perfect RV for us. Believe we are down to either Roadtrek or Pleasure Way. Primary consideration is quality over price.

After living abroad for most of my career, we are looking forward to exploring North America.

Having lurked on this forum a bit, I've already learned so much from many of you.

The learning continues.......
Papá Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM   #2

Default Roadtrek for sale in Nashville

Hi Rick. I live in Nashville and have a 2014 Roadtrek Ranger RT for sale. only about 32K miles and still under GM warranty. Great shape, in fact I am driving it to upstate NY tomorrow. I retired from Cat Financial a few years back so I understand the life of ex pats. Congratulations on your retirement. Let me know if you want to see it or simply if you have any questions. Dan
dpw.nashville@gmail.com
Dfeew99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:39 AM   #3

Hey Rick, My wife and I just finished up our evaluation of RV's and we decided on a Pleasure Way. Delivery will happen around June. To help in your decision making I would recommend Neil Balthaser's Ultramobility channel on Youtube. He offers a lot of head to head comparisons of Class B's and other helpful videos. He owns a PW but it was not purchased for him by the company so I feel his reviews are largely unbiased. Good luck on your journey. Robert
ClssBLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #4

Thanks, I’ve watched some of this videos

Think I’ve narrowed my desires to either Roadtrek or pleasureway
Papá Rick is offline   Reply With Quote