Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
Bronze Member

Default hoses

I am a new Rialta owner..never had an RV before so this is all new.

What length water hose should I expect to need...i noticed there are 10 foot 'hookup ' hoses and 25 foot 'water' hoses for sale. Also do I need a separate hose to flush the dirty water and sewer systems ?

abaniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Default hoses

I would recommend the 25' hose for water hookup. Most dump stations have a water hose for flushing your dump hose and cleanup around the area. Try taking short trips close to home to learn about RV camping and observe other campers. Try asking questions of other campers as most campers are willing to answer questions as they went thru the same learning curve.

It is best to list your year and model of Rialta at close, as there are differences in models.

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Default hoses

mloganusda said:

I would recommend the 25' hose for water hookup. Most dump stations have a water hose for flushing your dump hose and cleanup around the area. Try taking short trips close to home to learn about RV camping and observe other campers. Try asking questions of other campers as most campers are willing to answer questions as they went thru the same learning curve.

It is best to list your year and model of Rialta at close, as there are differences in models.

Thanks.

My unit is a 1995 QD.

abaniki is offline   Reply With Quote