Old 09-15-2018, 09:30 PM   #1

Default Howdy from California Central Coast

I look forward to learning much from this community. I am in the research stage, but have been bitten good by the Class B bug. I am looking to retire from my RN job at a local hospital in about a year, and want very much to travel this beautiful country in a Class B motorhome. I've been looking at the various YouTube videos for a few months... the self-builds, the various company options, both new and used. I tend toward gasoline versus diesel. I know they each have their pros and cons, but gas just seems easier, (although I'm open to persuasion.) Hopefully, I will see some of you on the road in the not-too-distant future.
David

Davidy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:25 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Welcome to the Forum!

Good information here already. Spend some time searching for threads of similar interest. Go visit rv dealers and check out rvtrader.com just to see what's out there. Craigslist too, but beware, motorhomes are a favorite for scammers.

Also, begin to decide what price range & features you prefer. That will help narrow the field you need to look at. Took me about a year to find my class b, so be patient and don't buy until you find one in good condition with the features you want.

Good luck.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote