Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
Gold Member

Thumbs up Just getting started

Hi everyone, we are just getting started with the purchase of a new to us 2008 Pleasure Way Plateau TS. We still have a few months before retirement and "real trips" but figured if we get involved now with a few weekends under our belts we will be in a better position to take on the more distant locations.
We are glad we found this forum which I am sure will provide many answers for us Newbies, so prepare for some really stupid questions
Cheers for now.
David & Angela
AKA Porsche 911
Old 07-28-2017, 09:45 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Welcome aboard, we all were newbies once. PW makes an excellent home on wheels. If you read thru the Topics previously and currently being covered, you will see there are some extremely talented people who provide us with great information. I have learned so much on this Forum, and know if I have a problem, there are folks who will help me resolve it quickly. Again, welcome aboard, Ron.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:01 PM   #3
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron J. Moore View Post
Welcome aboard, we all were newbies once. PW makes an excellent home on wheels. If you read thru the Topics previously and currently being covered, you will see there are some extremely talented people who provide us with great information. I have learned so much on this Forum, and know if I have a problem, there are folks who will help me resolve it quickly. Again, welcome aboard, Ron.
Thank you for the welcome, I have started to read some of the threads and must agree there is a wealth of information here.