Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2018, 05:47 PM   #1

Default Just joining this forum.

We just purchased a used 1998 Coach House but have been RVing for several years. We would like any ideas that you have about updating the inside.

Old 10-18-2018, 02:25 AM   #2
Gold Member

Congratulations! This used 1998 Coach House looks nice, and the length is OK. Enjoy the travelling!
Monica998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:27 PM   #3
Platinum Member

I have a '97 Coach House and love it. The only thing I did was to take out the coffee maker and the old TV. Also the back wall of the cuboard where dishes go. Gives more room to store things. Taking out the TV opened up a lot of storage space and since I don't watch TV, it was no loss. Same with the coffee maker. I also took out the chair closest to the double doors to make it easier to get in or out. If it's just the two of you, you might take out the other chair also. My dog uses that one.

I would like to add a small fold down table to the end of the counter for more cooking space.
soohma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 05:02 PM   #4
Platinum Member

I have a 2004 Pleasure Way...my remodeling consisted of taking out ALL the old nasty carpeting, adding water-proof flooring in bedroom area, and rubber diamond industrial mats in front seating area. Replaced old TV with larger DVD/TV model.. Re-did counter tops (ugly green) to nice shiny black- And, since I am big Texas Longhorn Fan, decorated front to back w/ Texas/Burnt Orange Stuff, rugs, towels, Bedspreads, etc. and even repainted ugly green outside with beautiful Burnt Orange!
NFRicaS is offline   Reply With Quote