Old 09-08-2015, 12:34 AM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybutler View Post
Hi,

We plan to buy our first RV this year but we live in a city where RV's over 22-feet long cannot park on city streets for more than 72 hours. We are apartment dwellers with a garage too small for an RV.

My research to date points to the PW Ascent as the only model that will really work for us. I'm joining this forum to learn as much as possible about the smallest RV's on the market.

Any advice/input from those who currently own, previously owned or plan to own a small Class B (144" wheelbase) would be most appreciated. If this would be easier to do by creating another, specific Forum please let me know.

Thanks,
Cynthia
Welcome
I own a 2007 Pleasure-way Plateau TS 144" w/b which is under 22ft in length and with no dualies I can legally park on any city street without getting a ticket. With dualies, at least here in Canada where I live or have visited, the ticketing folks have a little gift to show their appreciation: a ticket! You don't say if you are buying new or used. New Springters except for the Ascent or maybe one other are too long for you. Dodge Promaster based Rvs would be fine. Happy looking.
AL

Fastpaddler1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
144" wheelbase, ascent, pleasure-way, small