Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2011, 11:11 PM   #1

Default New 2000 QD Owner

I recently purchased a 2000 QD on Ebay. I drove it from Indiana to California between Christmas and New Years day through rain storms, snow storms and wind storms. It handled wonderfully and started at -20 degrees in New Mexico one morning. So, even though I haven't used it as a camping vehicle, I am really happy with it. It had only 35K miles on it before I drove it across the country.

There are two basic questions that I have been unable to answer. First, there is a switch just inside the side door next to the refrigerator for which I can't find a function. Second, when I tried to have the front end aligned, I couldn't find the specifications. It is a Eurovan chassis but there are many different chassis designs and even Winnebago and Volkswagon couldn't tell me.

I do most of my own maintenance and eventually I may be able to help other owners but need a helping hand first. Thanks for any help that club members may be able give me.

Harry

mchughhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:58 PM   #2

Default New 2000 QD Owner

The switch inside the cabin door is for the light that lights up the step into the vehicle. If it does not light up, you may want to check the light bulb. I have the same year and model as you do witht he TV. If you have the TV, does the TV work while driving? It worked for a little while while driving and then it would not come back on the next time I drove it. I also have a small switch on the wall to the left of the TV that I was unsure what that was for?

RialtaQD is offline   Reply With Quote