Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #1

Default Returning and ready to buy We are Mike & Patti Johns from Lake Oathe.

I have been a fan of the most beautiful RV ever designed for years.

In 1995 we have fellowed every year. At one point I remember seeing Baldy come out with the best way to check out before you buy CD. It was still not time then the new View came out in 2006. After looking at what this group has done with your sight from yahoo to this. I want to be an owner too. I remember the group http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/.....-TOW-BAGO/. Man did I want that patch. So I am looking for a FD with Twins 2003>2005. I have a Prius that bought new that can help defray the price as a partial trade or not. I have cash and will wait for the right one. I can do a direct FSBO. My info is Mike Johns

1015 Wyckford Olathe,KS. 66061 Phone is 913-782-4210. Anyone needing a safe place to park is allways welcome to hook up for a night just call or write.

Thanks for all the work that you did on this sight. I was an airstream owner once but sold it to be restored. It was restored by the new owner and is for sale again but is out of my price range now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors.....; 

The Rialta members shoud be proud to be part of this Onwers Club. I hope to soon be an owner too.

wyckfordpond is offline   Reply With Quote