Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2019, 03:23 PM   #1

Default 1993 170 roadtrek for parts

Anyone interested in a 1993 170 roadtrek for parts? I am moving from Toronto to Ottawa storage this weekend and the roadtrek must go but we have not started it since 2006. It needs to be out of the parking lot. It has been sitting in our parking lot since 2006. If no takers, I will let the kidney car foundation tow it away for free. I just need to find the ownership papers and the key! I hope to come across them today or tomrrow as i pack up. Movers arrive on Monday to pack, loading is on Tuesday and delivery to Ottawa is Wednesday. I leave Toronto tuesday night and may never come back, as I currently live and work in Nunavut. It will be very tight getting it out of the small parking lot between two buildings at '3 Lonsale road Toronto' (Google it and zoom in, it is the longest white vehicle in the satellite image). I am paying for my brother's medical bills etc, so any amount you are willing to pay (even just 500) would be appreciated. Email tutalik@gmail.com if interested
Tutalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 05:46 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutalik View Post
Anyone interested in a 1993 170 roadtrek for parts? I am moving from Toronto to Ottawa storage this weekend and the roadtrek must go but we have not started it since 2006. It needs to be out of the parking lot. It has been sitting in our parking lot since 2006. If no takers, I will let the kidney car foundation tow it away for free. I just need to find the ownership papers and the key! I hope to come across them today or tomrrow as i pack up. Movers arrive on Monday to pack, loading is on Tuesday and delivery to Ottawa is Wednesday. I leave Toronto tuesday night and may never come back, as I currently live and work in Nunavut. It will be very tight getting it out of the small parking lot between two buildings at '3 Lonsale road Toronto' (Google it and zoom in, it is the longest white vehicle in the satellite image). I am paying for my brother's medical bills etc, so any amount you are willing to pay (even just 500) would be appreciated. Email tutalik@gmail.com if interested
I found the keys and bill of sale! I have two sets of keys. We bought it for 12,800.00 plus taxes (total: $14,730.00) on May 28, 2004 from Bruce McMullen. I am so sorry - all this time I thought it was 1993 but the bill of sale says it is 1991. It was my dad's but I have power of attorney papers as he has been stuck in Cuba since 2015 due to my brother's tragic, near death accident in the cuban ocean. (Google Napu Boychuk for news)
Tutalik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
170, 1993, parts, roadtrek, tow