Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2017, 03:15 PM   #1

Default 1999 Dodge Roadtrek 190 Pop - 3 questions

I am looking at a used Roadtrek and have been doing some research on floor plants, other units for sale, etc.

All of the 190's that I've seen have a third seat next to the side door. The one I am looking at does not, and it appears never to have. Does anyone know... was this maybe an option that was not specified on this van?

Also, in the rear are twin beds, with a table/nightstand between. I'm told that this can be converted into a queen. The night stand must fold down or be removable? I was looking for youtube's as to how to do this, but cannot find.

Lastly, there seem to be no tables in this van. I see a receptacle for a pole in the rear, but I can't find a table or the support. Assuming this was standard and is just missing? I would really want a table, are these hard to find? Suppose I could make one if necessary.

Thanks in advance!!

-tom
Tom Gerth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:40 PM   #2
Platinum Member

roadtrek has legacy brochures and manuals on their website- look there.

On my PW, the top part of my cabinet comes off and the center aisle is covered over with boards, the bolsters fill that area.
this makes a 72w X 72L pass side/75L drivers bed.
could be similar for RT

many of us do not use supplied tables- our own tables are stored in the garage, we find that trays work better.
picnic tables if at a campground.

some adapt bases for post and table to use outside. You can make something if you need.

Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:56 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Tom, you ask about the jump seat when you come in the side door, that has been pretty standard for RT, and they have an optional cabinet that can be purchased to replace the seat. The nightstand usually has 2-4 longer bolts with wing nuts to hold them down, might want to check that. As for the table, lift up the cushions on the passenger or drivers seat in the rear, there should be a extra piece for the table - and the table leg holder fits in a cut out to make it lay flat. Ron
Old 03-05-2017, 12:07 AM   #4
Platinum Member

Tom, check out Roadtrek.com. Hit on Support, you can get the Manual that covers that year and it has all the Dodge Models included. Hope this helps, Ron