Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2016, 12:54 AM   #21
Bronze Member

...Wow! Third time is the charm I guess. What will it sell for this time...? ��
debra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:09 PM   #22
Platinum Member

Watching how this all keeps going is turning into entertainment, and learning experience of how ebay works with some sellers, for me, I think.

The third auction ended at $36,555.

Winning bidder has a total 12 bids on ebay, it appears, all in the last 4 days, so similar to the last time, and suspicious.

The bidder did an automatic bid a few days ago, which makes sense to a large degree. By setting that bid to what would normally be the reserve price, in a no reserve auction, they get the same result as if it were an auction with a reserve. Smart because no reserve auctions seem to get a lot more attention, but pretty shady, IMO.

It will be interesting to see if it shows up again in a little while.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:54 PM   #23
Bronze Member

I didn't notice the bid history of the high bidder. I was most recently watching a 2016 Midwest Wkndr B that was put up with NO RESERVE by Fretz. However, the auction ended. I am guessing it was sold on their lot. Annnnnd....there is another one that is closer to my price range and that I like. A 2011 PW Excel TD. Mostly good reviews on PW. So, the search continues. Truly like the Travato K but my husband thinks we need two additional seats for passengers. I say on the rare occasion that we have other people traveling with us we just rope em down on the twin beds. Thanks for keeping in touch. Always appreciate advice, tips and suggestions. deb
Old 06-21-2016, 11:19 PM   #24
Platinum Member

This is getting to be too much fun!

It looks like the third ebay sale was bogus as suspected, as the Roadtrek has now showed up on another auction site. Ebay probably did, or would have, caught on to him if he listed it there again.

2004 Chevrolet Express G3500 Roadtrek 190 Versatile 12k Miles 1-owner No Reserve - Used Roadtrek 190 Versatile for sale in Woodbury, New Jersey | Vehicles-forSale.com

Says it was listed 3 days ago.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:23 AM   #25
Bronze Member

Well, I hope it is as clean as he says it is. I can imagine whoever buys it will be over the moon excited. Don't want them to have a bad experience. Thanks for keeping me from having one!