Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2015, 05:57 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Class B RV Reviews - Roadtrips & Tests

When considering an RV purchase, I feel reviews showing the RV being used on a road trip or event provide greater insight to the real-world utility of the vehicle.

RV sales videos on Youtube highlight the positives and avoid the negatives in most cases. Below are a few Sprinter Class B RV reviews we found interesting.

2015 Airstream Interstate

Sportsmobile Sprinter Van

Generation X Video Review of Airstream Sprinter

If anyone has other similar videos, please feel free to share.
ClassB4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 06:04 PM   #2
Platinum Member

You are probably right.

I found the sales videos from dealers very useful- watching how the sales person moved around the cabin gave me an idea of the available space.

I'm a big Guy, some of the sales guys are even bigger- if they can move around, so can I

many of the features ( like a shower) are common- it is how they are situated in the RV that counts.

and we each have our own desires and expectations- for instance we don't use the inside shower- but use the outside shower all the time...dog wash, fish cleaning ( cleaning fish off the dog), muddy boots, beach side sand wash and remote area showers

there are alot of great options out there, both new and older vans.

In my world of expertise, magazine type reviews are often very favorable...especially to advertisers.
Mention of the downside is usually avoided.

there are plenty of real owner/user experiences shared on the web and I find forums and blog comments to be helpful
Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote