Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
Platinum Member
 
markopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 7,826
Default Class B RV Warranties compared - October 2013

Here are the results of a quick scan for warranty information on Class B manufacturer websites today. The warranty info is sometimes published on their websites or it can be found in their downloadable brochures. Please note that this info may or may not be current and accurate. It is what I found today but please check with the manufacturer and or dealer prior to purchase for the most current information.

Note: this is the warranty on the coach conversion. It is not the warranty on appliances and parts and it is not the warranty on the vehicle.

In alphabetical order:

Advanced RV - http://www.advanced-rv.com (checked Feb 2015)
3 years or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first)
Transferable to new owner on resale

Airstream - http://www.airstream.com/touring-coaches/ (checked Feb 2015)
Coach must be purchased through an authorized dealer of Airstream motorhomes
3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first)
Transferable to subsequent owners upon approval from Airstream, payment $250.00 processing fee to Airstream; and inspection of the motorhome at the owner’s expense by an authorized Airstream dealer ................

Great West Vans - http://www.greatwestvans.com
3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first)
Transferable to new owner on resale

Leisure Travel Vans - http://www.leisurevans.com (checked Feb 2015)
Two-year (24,000Miles/40,000KM) (whichever comes first) limited coach warranty and a three-year limited warranty on structure.
Transferable to new owner on resale

Pleasure-Way industries - http://www.pleasureway.com (checked Feb 2015)
5 Year Freedom Warranty - 5 years or 60,000 miles / 100,000 kms (whichever comes first)
Not transferable to new owner on resale

Roadtrek - http://www.roadtrek.com (checked Feb 2015)
5 year unlimited mileage/km limited warranty is offered by Roadtrek covering the manufacture of the motorhome only.
E-Trek Extended Warranty
6 year unlimited mileage/km limited warranty is offered by Roadtrek covering the manufacture of the motorhome, appliances, electronics, plumbing and batteries (does not include the chassis)
Update: Both the 5 and 6 year warranties are fully transferable to new owners on resale. This includes the 6 Year E-Trek or E-Trek package warranty.

Safari Condo - http://www.safaricondo.com/index_eng.php# (checked Feb 2015)
5-Year Warranty, on the portion of the vehicle manufactured by Safari Condo - no mention of mileage that I can find.

Sportsmobile - http://www.sportsmobile.com (checked Feb 2015)
5 years/unlimited miles. Appliances, such as the refrigerator, furnace, hot water heater, air conditioner, and 4×4 are warranted by their respective manufacturers. The van chassis is warranted by the van manufacturer. This warranty is effective with orders placed using Sportsmobile prices dated 2/1/14 or later.

Winnebago - http://winnebagotouring.com (checked Feb 2015)
Comprehensive Warranty - 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty
36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure
Standard 10-year limited parts-and-labor fiberglass roof warranty
The Basic Warranty is transferable to new owners if you sell your motorhome during the warranty period.

Let me know of any errors or missing info or manufacturers and I'll update the post.

Edit: some updates Feb 2015

Note: Read through the warranties on the vans you are interested in. Some items will have limitations.
__________________

__________________
Two bikes on sliding cargo box: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture206.html & 1997 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van Specifications: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...vana-5864.html
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
Platinum Member
 
markopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 7,826
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

added Sportsmobile to the list above
__________________

__________________
Two bikes on sliding cargo box: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture206.html & 1997 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van Specifications: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...vana-5864.html
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:48 AM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Thanks; this is useful information. Also, it would be interesting to see which companies have and don't have transferrable warranties. When we were shopping, Pleasureway did not, and Great West did. That was an important element in our decision because of potential resale value.
Paul
Quanyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
Platinum Member
 
markopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 7,826
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Great point - I should add whether the warranties are transferable. If anyone knows that a particular company's warranty is transferable on resale let me know.
__________________
Two bikes on sliding cargo box: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture206.html & 1997 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van Specifications: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...vana-5864.html
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #5
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 973
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

I can see why WGO offers such a short warranty (although for a "B", it should at least be 2-3 years) -- the price is right, although it would be nice if they could offer an ESP or something, because sometimes one doesn't catch all the teething issues until a year has elapsed, especially winter/summer temperature extremes.
mlts22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:48 AM   #6
Rok
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 356
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

One thing that kept us from buying a Pleasure Way Plateau was the warranty transferrability. Theirs is for the original buyer only. When we were shopping, I actually called our local Pleasure Way Rep (although he was in Canada at the time) and asked if they would make an exception if I would buy one of their new rigs. In other words, I didn't want to have them transfer it to me when I was buying a used one (at first they thought that was what I was asking), what I jWAS asking was that if I bought a brand spanking new Plateau from one of their authorized dealers, would they extend me the courtesy to transfer the waranty to another buyer should I find it necessary to sell it within the 3 years. I made it clear that might be the deciding factor between me buying a rig manufactured by them or buying one from one of their competitors.

Our local rep ran it up the ranks, and called back a couple of days later with the answer: "NO."

As many of you know, I didn't choose a Plateau. And, as I told the sales rep, that was probably the actual deciding factor.

GW's warranty IS transferrable to another owner during the waranty period.

I wonder how many of the others are? (The MB Sprinter warantee is also transferrable.)

.........Rocky
Rok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:44 AM   #7
Platinum Member
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sarnialabad, The Newly Elected People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Are there any stats on who is the best and worst at honoring their warranties?
It really doesn't matter how long a manufacturer's warranty is, and most seem pretty reasonable except Winnebago, if it's a teeth pulling ordeal to get them to fix things that need fixing because they are a legitimate shortcoming in either material quality, construction/assembly, or design. I would also be curious about whether they would consider assisting an owner with problems which are a result of OEM installed equipment with their suppliers? To me, that speaks volumes about how well a van converter stands behind their product. If the manufacturer uses a dealer network for sales and service, it would also reflect well or poorly on the quality of those parts of the process, too, as they would probably play a critical role in the initial assessment of what issues may be covered under the warranties. Will an owner have to escalate an issue to directly to the manufacturer, if they aren't satisfied with the dealer's evaluation, or will the dealer assist the customer to a try to get to a satisfactory result?
__________________
It's not a sprint(er) (unless you make it one), it's (hopefully) a marathon.
RV - 2018 Navion 24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
Platinum Member
 
markopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 7,826
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

First post updated with as much info on warranty transferability as I could find.

Mike - that would great info to have. Winnebago's warranty (even though short) seems to be no fuss. No mention of the owner having to go to the various appliance manufacturers for warranty issues. Most other Class B Manufacturers have you dealing with appliance warranties yourself it appears.
__________________
Two bikes on sliding cargo box: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture206.html & 1997 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van Specifications: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...vana-5864.html
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #9
Platinum Member
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sarnialabad, The Newly Elected People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

That's where I was going with my point. Assuming you put some mileage on your van inside the warranty period, most of the problems will probably be flushed out by usage of the various systems, and OEM installed equipment. If Winnebago handles their stuff, plus the other guy's stuff they add during conversion, that's a warranty that I like.
I think the best manufacturer's warranty is the one that says, without any argument, "it's our issue to deal with, don't worry, we'll look into it, and take care of it for you".
Of course, not everything that fails is necessarily a warranty issue. The way their dealer network responds to handling things in a professional manner, like scheduled maintenance care and recalls, and the way they evaluate and explain any problems and the solutions available, says a lot about the integrity of the manufacturer. It creates word of mouth advertising and repeat sales.
After reading comments on different forums from people about their warranty experiences with some dealerships, it's obvious there are good ones and bad ones out there, so rule of thumb, be careful who you choose to deal with.
__________________
It's not a sprint(er) (unless you make it one), it's (hopefully) a marathon.
RV - 2018 Navion 24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #10
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7,682
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Are there any stats on who is the best and worst at honoring their warranties?
It really doesn't matter how long a manufacturer's warranty is, and most seem pretty reasonable except Winnebago, if it's a teeth pulling ordeal to get them to fix things that need fixing because they are a legitimate shortcoming in either material quality, construction/assembly, or design. I would also be curious about whether they would consider assisting an owner with problems which are a result of OEM installed equipment with their suppliers? To me, that speaks volumes about how well a van converter stands behind their product. If the manufacturer uses a dealer network for sales and service, it would also reflect well or poorly on the quality of those parts of the process, too, as they would probably play a critical role in the initial assessment of what issues may be covered under the warranties. Will an owner have to escalate an issue to directly to the manufacturer, if they aren't satisfied with the dealer's evaluation, or will the dealer assist the customer to a try to get to a satisfactory result?
We found Roadtrek's warranty a bit tough to get applied a couple of times. Lots of finger pointing to the dealer and other vendors. Some work was finally done on a trip to the factory when we did our tour. The did come through, after some prodding, with money to fix two fiberglass issues on our van.

The most frustrating for us, warranty wise, was our coach batteries. We bought a brand new, never titled, 2007 C190P, off the lot in October of 2008. The Chevy and Roadtrek warranties started the day we bought it. We discovered that the coach batteries were toast a couple months later. The dealer had just charged them up as far as they would go and didn't tell us they would go flat in a couple of hours use. The dealer, most likely, did not keep them charged up while on the lot, and killed them. The dealer would not replace them and said it was a Roadtrek issue. Roadtrek said it was like the appliances and an EXIDE issue. EXIDE said their warranty starts the day that Roadtrek puts the batteries in the van and it had thus expired. Neither Roadtrek or the dealer would help by leaning on EXIDE, or by offering a reduced price on the batteries, or cost share. They basically said, thanks for your many thousands of $$, but you are on your own now. Yep, two month old, new off the lot unit, and we had to drop $300 on batteries out of our pocket.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:04 PM   #11
Platinum Member
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sarnialabad, The Newly Elected People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

It occurs to me that I've read similar stories on almost every forum I visit.
I wonder why most coaches that come with house/coach batteries do install them for you, but don't ensure that the dealers maintain them as required. They almost always allow them to degrade prior to sale. I'd prefer if they left the coach battery acquisition and installation to the consumer. My 2002 has a label beside the monitor panel that the coach (auxillary) batteries have been charged by the dealer prior to delivery, or something like that. It doesn't state how old they are or how many times they've been charged/discharged. That sounds like Roadtrek admitting the dealer is responsible for them.
How tough would it be to sell the motorhome with a "batteries not included" label? The dealers could suggest local shops for battery size, capacity, and installation options, leaving it up to the buyer to choose whatever type of (brand new) deep cycle batteries they want.
__________________
It's not a sprint(er) (unless you make it one), it's (hopefully) a marathon.
RV - 2018 Navion 24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #12
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7,682
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
It occurs to me that I've read similar stories on almost every forum I visit.
I wonder why most coaches that come with house/coach batteries do install them for you, but don't ensure that the dealers maintain them as required. They almost always allow them to degrade prior to sale. I'd prefer if they left the coach battery acquisition and installation to the consumer. My 2002 has a label beside the monitor panel that the coach (auxillary) batteries have been charged by the dealer prior to delivery, or something like that. It doesn't state how old they are or how many times they've been charged/discharged. That sounds like Roadtrek admitting the dealer is responsible for them.
How tough would it be to sell the motorhome with a "batteries not included" label? The dealers could suggest local shops for battery size, capacity, and installation options, leaving it up to the buyer to choose whatever type of (brand new) deep cycle batteries they want.
I think that is a very good idea, as I, too, have heard of quite a few new rigs with bad batteries.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #13
Platinum Member
 
markopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 7,826
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster
............The most frustrating for us, warranty wise, was our coach batteries. We bought a brand new, never titled, 2007 C190P, off the lot in October of 2008. The Chevy and Roadtrek warranties started the day we bought it. We discovered that the coach batteries were toast a couple months later. The dealer had just charged them up as far as they would go and didn't tell us they would go flat in a couple of hours use. The dealer, most likely, did not keep them charged up while on the lot, and killed them. The dealer would not replace them and said it was a Roadtrek issue. Roadtrek said it was like the appliances and an EXIDE issue. EXIDE said their warranty starts the day that Roadtrek puts the batteries in the van and it had thus expired. Neither Roadtrek or the dealer would help by leaning on EXIDE, or by offering a reduced price on the batteries, or cost share. They basically said, thanks for your many thousands of $$, but you are on your own now. Yep, two month old, new off the lot unit, and we had to drop $300 on batteries out of our pocket.
Ridiculous situation to be caught in. Dealer neglect caused the problem and they should have replaced the batteries. Roadtrek should have insisted the dealer to do the right thing. Once you were taken care of then the dealer or Roadtrek could take it up with Exide. That type of behavior is so short-sighted. What are the odds you'll buy much of anything from that dealer going forward? Probably nil.

I like Mikes idea too. Failing that, insist on new batteries at the end of negotiations if buying an RV that's been sitting on the lot for a while. They'll assure you that the batteries are fine then you can reply that's good they'll be able to use them in another rig then but not yours.
__________________
Two bikes on sliding cargo box: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture206.html & 1997 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van Specifications: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...vana-5864.html
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #14
Platinum Member
 
markopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 7,826
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Update: First post edited - Pleasure Way now has 5 year / 60,000 mile warranty.

http://www.pleasureway.com/freedom-warranty/

Quote:
Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. Warranties the specified new 2014 Pleasure-Way Motorhome free from defects in material and craftsmanship, on portions manufactured by Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. under normal use and service. Pleasure-Way Industries obligation, under this warranty, shall be limited to 60 months / 60,000 miles / 100,000 kilometers (which ever comes first) after the date of purchase by the first retail purchaser from an Authorized Pleasure-Way Dealer. For Complete warranty information please contact Pleasure-Way Industries.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pleasure Way Freedom Warranty.jpg (49.9 KB, 721 views)
__________________
Two bikes on sliding cargo box: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture206.html & 1997 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van Specifications: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...vana-5864.html
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #15
Platinum Member
 
Davydd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,517
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - July 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok
One thing that kept us from buying a Pleasure Way Plateau was the warranty transferrability. Theirs is for the original buyer only. When we were shopping, I actually called our local Pleasure Way Rep (although he was in Canada at the time) and asked if they would make an exception if I would buy one of their new rigs. In other words, I didn't want to have them transfer it to me when I was buying a used one (at first they thought that was what I was asking), what I jWAS asking was that if I bought a brand spanking new Plateau from one of their authorized dealers, would they extend me the courtesy to transfer the waranty to another buyer should I find it necessary to sell it within the 3 years. I made it clear that might be the deciding factor between me buying a rig manufactured by them or buying one from one of their competitors.

Our local rep ran it up the ranks, and called back a couple of days later with the answer: "NO."

As many of you know, I didn't choose a Plateau. And, as I told the sales rep, that was probably the actual deciding factor.

GW's warranty IS transferrable to another owner during the waranty period.

I wonder how many of the others are? (The MB Sprinter warantee is also transferrable.)

.........Rocky
I'm not sure I understand the logic of worrying about transfer of warranty to a second owner. I doubt it makes a hill of beans difference in what you can get for selling the B and it doesn't benefit you for the new owner to have the warranty. Warranties are like insurance and have trade offs. It is clear that Pleasure-way is awarding the original buyer with a 5 year, 60,000 mile warranty. It is doing so by shedding warranty obligations to used buyers and just maybe having confidence in building a top-notch quality B. Or looking at it another way, I am out of warranty with my Great West Van in less than 1-1/2 years in exceeding 36,000 miles. If I had a Pleasure-way I would still be under warranty going into a fourth year despite my high mileage use.
__________________
Davydd
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Previous Class Bs:
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #16
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kansas City, Ks. Suburb
Posts: 856
Send a message via Yahoo to bobojay
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - Sept 2013

In our experience with our previous RV, a Winnebago Itasca Navion, they are very flexible on that 1yr, 15k warranty. The unspoken stipulation though is you need to notify them within a "reasonable" amount of time after the warranty has expired.
They worked on our leaking windows after the warranty expired by about 6 months, but we had notified them and started a case file at 14 months on them, and we wanted to come back to the factory to have them fixed. No problem with that on their part
__________________
Bob & Sharon
2019 Winnebago Travato K (2018 Chassis)

Past RV's: 2013 WGO ERA 70A, Chevy PW Lexor
Itasca Navion, 29' Jayco 5th Wheel
bobojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #17
Platinum Member
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sarnialabad, The Newly Elected People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - Sept 2013

I think the ability to transfer the factory warranty may be a big plus if you're trying to sell the vehicle. Many used cars come with "balance of factory warranty" included, and some folks must feel it's a bonus and added security in case something fails as a result of the abuse or failure to properly maintain something by the original owner. It's just a "nice to have" feature for some people when buying a used vehicle.

As for the warranty itself, it's been said that you can have a 100 year, million mile warranty, but it's only as good as what's actually covered under it, and how easy it is to get something fixed that might fail while under it. A warranty that isn't quickly and easily honored by the manufacturer isn't worth much to anyone.
So, you have to ask, what does "free from defects in material and craftsmanship, on portions manufactured by Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. under normal use and service." actually mean? Does that mean, any assembly, connection, technology tweak or implementation of equipment, that is deemed defective, or any materials from upholstery, to plumbing tubing, that fails? All actual pieces of RV systems equipment and chassis related issues are the responsibility of the OEM? You can bet a lawyer came up with the warranty wording, specifically to allow wiggle room for the manufacturer, in many cases.
__________________
It's not a sprint(er) (unless you make it one), it's (hopefully) a marathon.
RV - 2018 Navion 24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #18
Platinum Member
 
markopolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 7,826
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - Sept 2013

Note: First post in this topic has been updated.

Roadtrek announced their new five year, no mileage, RV limited warranty today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Hammill, Roadtrek President
We want Roadtrek owners to focus on Roadtreking, not on the mileage on the dashboard.
Media release: http://www.classbforum.com/phpBB2/vi...hp?f=13&t=2752
__________________
Two bikes on sliding cargo box: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture206.html & 1997 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van Specifications: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...vana-5864.html
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #19
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - Sept 2013

I'm one of those people for whom a transferrable warranty is a desirable item. We nearly bought a barely-used Pleasureway Plateau but dropped the idea when we learned that the warranty wasn't transferrable. The unit was at a dealer, and I had no idea of previous issues the former owner may have had. All I had to go on was the salesperson's assurances, and we walked away.
The warranty that came with "Peggy", our 2012 GWV, is transferrable, and I hope that should we sell, a prospective buyer would find comfort in the protection offered by the warranty.
Though I feel like a company shill in writing this, one feature I like about our warranty is that with so few Great West Van dealers, we can take our Great West Van to almost any RV repair facility, call the factory for pre-approval, and then be compensated for the cost. This has only happened twice, but each time it worked out just as they told me it would.
Paul
Quanyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #20
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Default Re: Class B RV Warranties compared - Sept 2013

I believe the Mercedes warranty is separate from the Pleasureway warranty.
If warranty is an issue this is the one I would concentrate on.

MERCEDES BENZ WARRANTY

3 YEAR 36,000 MILE 60,000 KM
5 YEAR 60,000 MILE 100,000 KM POWER TRAIN
DIESEL ENGINE 5 YEAR 100,000 MILE 160,000 KM
5 YEAR 60,000 MILE 100,000 KM ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
__________________

BradleyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×