Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-20-2006, 11:04 AM   #1

Default Coach house

any Coach house owners in this forum> (besides me that is)
Old 11-20-2006, 03:10 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Welcome to the Class B Forum Ken and thanks for joining. 42 members as of Nov 20 and growing!

I hope that there are other Coach House owners viewing this forum and that they will join in.

Not to hijack this thread but westlanddave78 would like to here from other Xplorer owners here: http://www.classbforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=130

New members: If you want to, make a post identifying the RV you own or want to own.

Ken, if you want, I can add a photo of your RV to this thread. Just email me a photo.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:30 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Ken-o's 2000 Coach House Class B Motorhome

markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:18 AM   #4

Default Re: Coach house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken-o
REPLY: Hi Ken. I have a 1998 CoachHouse Class B model 194RL on a Dodge 3500 Chassis. Ive had it for 2.5 years and have taken it out a few times. Going on a month long RV trip from Illinois to the Southwest this coming March. I love the RV . Everything works great. Ive done some mods and am in the process of removing the rear passenger seat by the double doors and putting a small chest with drawers there instead. Id rather have the storage since its just me.
Hope you like yours. Tell me about it. Take care and happy trails. Dave
Old 01-16-2007, 10:26 AM   #5

Default Coach house

Did one 3 day campout with my unit of the National United Methodist Campers and it did great. Has a rear couch/bed that I leave up,roll out a sleeping bag and me and my girl (fur creature Lab mix names "Girl" get a good nights sleep.Haven't learned to use kitchen yet (Haven't learned to use the one at the house yet either) I can't cook but that's all all right cause other women in group feel sorry for me and keep me eating , especially a widow womsn.
Gonna take it on a loop arounr part of Texas this May-( won't need to cook then either.) To Houston to watch twin gran daughters graduate from high school , to San Antonio to visit old friend and also a niecethere,then to Austin to visit newly wed gran daughtermthen Kileen (near Fort Hood) to a cousin's ,Fort Worth to aa daughters house,then home - 15 days total.
Don't know how far a day I can drive by mysellf but gonna find out
Old 01-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #6

Sounds good. Be careful not to push yourself driving ; the fun of RVing is just to take it easy and enjoy everything around you ... even if its the traffic passing you ! Sounds like you have it made with the ladies cooking for you . Ill have to start praying for that with myself. he he...
Old 06-03-2011, 02:29 AM   #7

Hi. I know this is a very old thread but I just bought a 1998 192QRS today! Bought it in Chicago with 36K original miles and looks almost new inside.
I'm happy!
Stan
swuebbels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken-o
We just became the owner of a 1996 Coach House 192TB. Can't find out how the Emerson hot water system works.
Can anyone help?
Thanks Jerry
jvanoyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:53 AM   #9

[quote=They call me Dave]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Ken-o":1e1weyoh
REPLY: Hi Ken. I have a 1998 CoachHouse Class B model 194RL on a Dodge 3500 Chassis. Ive had it for 2.5 years and have taken it out a few times. Going on a month long RV trip from Illinois to the Southwest this coming March. I love the RV . Everything works great. Ive done some mods and am in the process of removing the rear passenger seat by the double doors and putting a small chest with drawers there instead. Id rather have the storage since its just me.
Hope you like yours. Tell me about it. Take care and happy trails. Dave[/quote:1e1weyoh]

Hi Dave, does your Coach House happen to have an instant hot water system like my 1996 CH ?
I am trying to find out how to get it to work. Thanks! Jerry

'
jvanoyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:59 PM   #10

I just bought a 1995 Coach House. Open to any comments/suggestions and I'm sure I'll have questions as I go.
Girl Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 04:48 AM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Driver View Post
I just bought a 1995 Coach House. Open to any comments/suggestions and I'm sure I'll have questions as I go.
Welcome to the forum Girl Driver!

This is a very old thread, but as good as any to introduce yourself and try to connect with other Coach House owners.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable forum members who are eager to help.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote