Old 09-29-2018, 12:54 AM   #1
Bronze Member

Default CrossFit Li3 ?

Apparently, Coachmen are about to announce an Li3 equipped CrossFit.
Anyone heard any more about it?

Britmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 01:31 AM   #2
Gold Member

Haven't heard any specifics, just saw the teaser photo posted on Facebook. I would assume it's the same Li3 package that Coachmen offers on the Galleria, which is the 600AH Lithionics.

Old 09-29-2018, 03:11 AM   #3
Platinum Member

The Lithionics plug and play looks pretty ideal for a self build camper by a non electrical minded kind of person...me. Looking forward to reading anyone's experience with a Lithionics system.
Oliver2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:37 AM   #4

Sunshine State RV has one up for sale on their website, looks like list price is $154K. I cant tell if they spec'd it with the Ecoboost engine, looks like a nice rig. Still the Li3 option is really a tough choice at over $20K.
Motorbtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 01:23 PM   #5
Platinum Member

The sale price at Pomona was a little less than $110K. Includes the Ecoboost engine, Sync3, induction, solar and Supersprings, etc. It's the same Xantrex system that has been available on the Galleria. Electronics have been changed from PrecisionPlex to Firefly, which I understand requires fewer circuits.

Also, they have discontinued the Blue Jeans color and vans are now available in Magnetic (dark gray) and Ingot Silver.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:29 PM   #6
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe3 View Post
The sale price at Pomona was a little less than $110K. Includes the Ecoboost engine, Sync3, induction, solar and Supersprings, etc. It's the same Xantrex system that has been available on the Galleria. Electronics have been changed from PrecisionPlex to Firefly, which I understand requires fewer circuits.

Also, they have discontinued the Blue Jeans color and vans are now available in Magnetic (dark gray) and Ingot Silver.
Now if they can just get Ford to move the handbrake location that prevents the driver seat from swiveling.
cruising7388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:54 PM   #7
Gold Member

Ford already has moving the parking brake as an option for RV manufactures. It is the RV manufactures choice whether they order that option from Ford.
Viperml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 01:13 AM   #8
Bronze Member

I believe you can tell if the CrossFit has ecoboost...when you look at an online photo, or in the flesh, if there are control buttons on right side of steering wheel.

Have heard Ford has, or will offer, the option to recess parking brake into floor so as to allow seat to Swivel.
Britmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 01:19 PM   #9
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britmobile View Post
I believe you can tell if the CrossFit has ecoboost...when you look at an online photo, or in the flesh, if there are control buttons on right side of steering wheel.

Have heard Ford has, or will offer, the option to recess parking brake into floor so as to allow seat to Swivel.
Actually, the buttons on the right side of the steering wheel indicate Sync3 and some Crossfits have Sync3 but not the EcoBoost engine. The way to tell if it has the ecoboost is that there is a badge on the rear door. Hard to tell in this photo I stole from a dealer image, but there is a silver horizontal stripe near the bottom of the driver's side rear door. It says "ecoboost." Non-ecoboost vans don't have the stripe at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8136498_5.jpg (55.0 KB, 22 views)
Old 10-31-2018, 07:50 PM   #10

Excited about this. Going to give this a hard look before pulling the trigger on the Winnebago Travato 59KL. The Ford seems to have much more room in the drivers seat over the Pro Master after sitting in both. I would definitely go for the Eco-boost.

HawkTX is offline   Reply With Quote