Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2018, 07:17 PM   #1
Silver Member

Default Curtains

We have a 2002 Roadtrek 190. The curtains are shot. Is there someplace that replacements can be purchased
Teed and Elaine
Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:09 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Here is an article about replacing the glide tape on the curtains.

RV Curtain Repair | Roadtrek Class B Motorhome Blog
Old 06-22-2018, 05:13 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
We have a 2002 Roadtrek 190. The curtains are shot. Is there someplace that replacements can be purchased
Teed and Elaine
We have a 2003 190 Popular and we replaced our curtains last year. We went purchasing real blackout curtains that we cut to fit. We have reused some of the glide tape for the front and the side door and replaced the tape for the rear windows by snaps. It is now much darker inside. For the front windows and side door, we made the curtains a bit longer to make it easier to open and close.
luclemieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:22 PM   #4

Default Made My Own

I purchased fabric with a design to my liking and a white backing for it that would keep light from penetrating the curtains, giving me darkness and privacy. I used the old curtains as a pattern and increased their size by an inch all the way around. This was because I found that the old ones were a bit of a close fit especially the two at the front windshield. I purchased new guide tape that was made of a fabric rather than plastic. It was easy to sew on and works beautifully. Finally, I purchased boat snaps and was able to attach them so that the tie backs could snap into place. Oh, and I put snaps where the two front curtains come together so that I could have complete privacy... velcro is not nearly as good as the snaps.
Fabric glide tape at Curtain Track.com https://www.curtain-tracks.com/recma...lide-tape.html
sally4157 is offline   Reply With Quote