Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2018, 11:39 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default E&P leveling offered by ARV

Have you seen the video showing the E&P leveling system installed by ARV? They are now offering the service not only for their Sprinter based coaches but also for Promaster chassis. Fit RV did have the system installed on their Lance.

A PW Lexor having the E&P leveling system installed. Looks like a sturdy and fancy system. $$$$ costs?

Nice front grille with the peace sign on that Lexor!
Hey, I though I had a copyright on this

The album of all the mods done on my van https://centrelab.smugmug.com/Projets-XL-Flex/n-jbtkwm/

GeorgeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:20 AM   #2
Bronze Member

FWIW, the owner of the Pleasure Way depicted has posted messages on another FB page indicating that he's extremely pleased with the installation and the system. No word as to cost.
lmittell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:11 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmittell View Post
No word as to cost.
If you have to ask the price, you can't afford ARV. But they are a quality outfit and I applaud them for installing features on class b's from other makers. What other RV company would do that.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:11 AM   #4
Platinum Member

Interesting business model for ARV to venture to custom installations of ACs or levelling systems. These auxiliary installations could defocus efforts on van conversions, perhaps these installations are done as tests for new conversions.
GeorgeRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:13 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmittell View Post
FWIW, the owner of the Pleasure Way depicted has posted messages on another FB page indicating that he's extremely pleased with the installation and the system. No word as to cost.
Thanks, did he posted his comments on the PW owners FB page?

The Class B FB page admin mentionned the E&P system installed was around 7500$.

I was mistaken concerning the Fit RV van. They had the VB air suspension installed, not the E&P leveling. I doubt there is enough space left under the Promaster chassis for both add-ons.
GeorgeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #6
Platinum Member

Does anyone know how much weight the levelers add to van? I would think that could be an issue for a lot of the various models.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:45 PM   #7
Platinum Member

In my visits to their new facility, I think they have the space and modularity to handle upgrades without affecting their custom van builds. They certainly think so or they wouldn't try it. Regarding weight I don't know but I'm sure they will give you a number if you ask.
Mfturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:25 PM   #8
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeB View Post

I was mistaken concerning the Fit RV van. They had the VB air suspension installed, not the E&P leveling. I doubt there is enough space left under the Promaster chassis for both add-ons.
The Fit RV had both systems installed.
Binny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:01 PM   #9
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeB View Post
Thanks, did he posted his comments on the PW owners FB page?
Yes, he did post his comments there.
lmittell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:06 PM   #10

Default That’s my 2017 Pleasureway Lexor in that video.

ARV has installed three major modifications for me. The VB Air Rear Suspension and Front Springs, E&P Leveling system and the Quiet Air Conditioning system. Each upgrade has been well done and was well worth the time and expense. The ARV team has been great to work with. The E&P leveling system added 230 pounds of weight and has made the task of leveling out in a variety of settings extremely easy. We do a lot of urban camping where it wouldn’t even be possible to move back and forth to use blocks (parallel parking). The ability to tilt towards a dump site has made it easy and faster to completely empty the tanks. It has also been helpful when the front wheels lose traction on wet grass or a similar surface. We’ve been able to lift the front wheels off the ground and place something on the ground beneath the tires to get moving again. The cost for my installation was about $7000 but I’m sure each installation will be a a little different so don’t hesitate to call Frank or Vicky at Advanced RV to discuss your setup.
siduri is offline   Reply With Quote