Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #1

Default Hi, looking at Class B RV's

Hi,
I have been looking at some Class B RV's lately. I am planning on selling my home in the next few years and living full time (with my dog) in one. I am 6'4" tall and although headroom would be nice I am more interested in being able to stretch out when I sleep, so the length of the bed is most important to me. I don't mind ducking my head a little. I've been doing that most of my life. At this point I like the Roadtrek 210 Versatile with it's queen bed (80" X 60") with 74" headroom. I also like the shower in the walkway option. Anyway, thought I'd post here for other Class B suggestions. I have been enjoying reading through posts here.

Thanks!
Dale
elad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
g1g
Platinum Member

Default Re: Hi, looking at Class B RV's

Hello and welcome, a class B for full time is small but I have heard from several posters that do just that. For 1 or 2 people and lets not forget the dog it is doable and I personally wouldn't want anything else. I always did think roadtrek was nice but I couldn't pass on the deal I got for my coachman. When looking I was very seriously considering sportsmobile. You can have it configured the way you design it (providing it is feasable) Check it out at www.sportsmobile.com
g1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #3

Thanks! I had not heard of Sportsmobile. Very interesting. There is so much to choose from it will take me awhile to check it all out.

Dale
elad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Location: Sarnialabad, The Newly Elected People's Republic of Canuckistan

You might also consider some of the B+ makes and models out there, like the R-Vision
Trail Lite, or something like the Winnebago View, and some of the sister class C vehicles like it (the Navion?).
I also recently saw a Winnie Aspect in the SD Badlands that was larger, without looking like it
would take lots of fuel to move it.
They may all have larger beds/sleeping areas, being larger than a B.