Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2013, 11:33 PM   #1

Default Intervec Falcon manual needed

Hi All,

I need a manual for my newly acquired 1994 Falcon class B. I have manuals for the Dodge van and most of the appliances, etc., but nothing for the overall coach. I'm looking especially for a wiring diagram, if any exist. The generator isn't getting starting power and the two courtesy lights don't work, even when shore power is connected. Everything else works on shore power, and I know the refrigerator works on 12 volt when driving. The generator is my big problem right now.

Any info available will be greatly appreciated.

Don
donrebyct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Re: Intervec Falcon manual needed

From the comments I've read in the past from Falcon owners the original manual did not have that level of detail. Have you seen: http://www.intervecphoenix.org

re: generator - Do you have two batteries - one for the engine and one for the coach? Is the coach battery dead? If you start the van engine first, leave it running, try starting the generator.

re: courtesy lights - Could be dead battery. Does your van have a converter/charger? Does it come on when you plug the van in? You might hear a hum etc. It should supply 12v to the coach.

Have you seen anything in the van that looks like a battery disconnect switch? It could be a manual switch or a solenoid type. Newer coaches have one and it is used to disconnect the coach battery when the van is not in use. If that was off then the coach interior lights wouldn't work.

I left a copy of this topic in the Owners Manual section of the forum but thought I also put your post here for more people to see.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote