Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2008, 02:05 AM   #1
Ron
Platinum Member

Default Leisure Travel Van - FreeFlight

Seeing the new Leisure Travel Van, FreeFlight as posted on Van City RV Web site, stock # 1764, Leisure Travel Vans FreeFlight has me more interested in the unit.

Having a RoadTrek 190 Popular, and liking the RoadTrek units as they are a good looking unit when it comes time to replace my RT I would have to go with the FreeFlight.

I like the Private Bath, might be small but you have privacy, no need to hang a piece of material from a cabinet door as in a RoadTrek 190 Popular, and a nice size 4.2 refrigerator, and the exterior height being 99 inches, 8 feet 3 inches.

The FreeFlight reminds me both of a custom van and the interior of the Chevy Pleasure Way Lexor-TD.

Sent an E-mail to Marla Wasserberg, Sales & Marketing Manager at Leisure Travel Vans, also to Joe Murray, midwestleisure@hotmail.com Sales Rep in the Mid West and New England Area for Leisure Travel Vans, have to say they have been very helpful and informative.

I was informed by Joe that at the current time the FreeFlight is on the 2007 Chevy chassis, and he is not sure when they will have the 2008 Chevrolet platforms available for the Free Flight, and the exterior color of the Free Flight is silver.

Also mentioned there are possibilities of two dealers in MA and CT who have expressed some real interest in selling the Leisure Travel Vans. Joe also informed me that the warranties are valid no matter where I purchase their product, and where I take it.

At the present time the only nearest dealer in my geographically area is Battlefield Camp Resort RV Sales in Gettysburg, PA, at this time they have no FreeFlight in stock, but another dealer in Waldo, OH does have a FreeFlight in stock as does Van City RV, St. Louis, MO.

Ron
FMCA:303873 ~K1RRC~ RRRCRT@aol.com
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 02:22 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Yes, it is good looking!

markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote