Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #1
Silver Member

Default Mid 90's Roadtrek Chevy pictures wanted

Anyone have a mid 90's Roadtrek on a chevy chassis?

Can you post pics of the underbody storage compartments and whether or not you have a "trunk" in the floor in the rear. I believe the latter was only on the 210s though.
Etzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:28 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzu View Post

Can you post pics of the underbody storage compartments and whether or not you have a "trunk" in the floor in the rear. I believe the latter was only on the 210s though.
I have a 1991 Dodge 190 and it does have the underbody storage compartment. Hope this helps.
Highway Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:29 PM   #3

Quote:

I have a 1991 Dodge 190 and it does have the underbody storage compartment. Hope this helps.

if it does, let me know and I'll post pics
Highway Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:25 PM   #4

I have a 190 Popular on a 1995/6 Chevy Extended G30 and 454 engine. There is one long underbody storage bin on the driver's side that also has the electrical connections on the right (rear) and handles for the sewer valves on the left (front). On the passenger side, behind the double doors is a second smaller underbody storage bin. There is no rear "trunk" or other external storage on the back end.
ndavidking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #5
Bronze Member

Default Versatile 200 storage

we have a 1998 Versatile 200 RT....20' long....the
'underneath", outside access storage is great....clear open across from the left side to the right side from each side.....when you open either side access door, you see even more storage area going toward the front......there's a spare tire in ours on a top shelf on the right side....may be removing that just to gain more space to park stuff (thank you Triple A !).......... an additional storage compartment is on the drivers' side right behind the dump tank access cover....& that #3 storage area is about 4' long,the depth varies & it's a great place for firewood...camp axe, under awning ground cover mats, entryway floor mat & whatever..........
gpdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 04:13 PM   #6

What pictures do you want? I have a 1995 Chev. 210 Pop., with a short underbody storage bin just aft of the passenger side entry door (the door behind the front passenger door) and a long one just aft of the driver's entry door. I also have the "basement" storage in the rear, under the floor at the back door. The long storage has city water connection and shore power electric to the rear of the bin. Sewer dump and propane fill is under the driver's door fold-up step, not in the storage bin.

Quote:

RTJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:03 PM   #7
Silver Member

Thanks John. I believe only the 210 has the rear basement trunk area. Id be curious to see the size of the passenger side underbelly trunk.
Etzu is offline   Reply With Quote