Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2016, 11:56 PM   #21
Bronze Member

We got the forward facing, seem to open up the back more. Look silver not sure what name they give it. She wanted to put our kayaks on top but talk her out of it. Rt didn't like that idea because of the solar. Getting to inflated skin on frame kayaks and put them in hitch box.
This was the only one they had on the lot that had solar. The other were on different chassis and had second row of seats. I would of thought they would have put drawers under the bench seat ,but more space as flip up. We liked the large frig. Found the front table a bit tight. But plan on building my own for up front.
Been checking out the boondocking sites and harvest host site interesting.
It was nice to walk up and find one that had what you wanted. It was the dealer first 2017 solar build up that they seen. So they didn't know a lot about. I already read up on it so I new more about than they did.
Also go to roadtrek site and join their site, you can get a $1000 back from rt. They'll send you a member number, you send in a copy of your sales record and your Id number. Got a email check on the way. She found that by accident looking around their site.
Good luck figuring yours out. I'll watch and see what end up getting.
Woodpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote