Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default paint code for intervec falcon

hi, i have a 1986 intervec falcon 190. it was mfg 12/ 1985 as a 1986 unit. the chassis is believed to be 1986. i know there are several owners of this type on the forum. the paint code from the dodge chassis is missing. a few years ago i managed to match a "plasti kote" brand #1032 light biege aerosol paint . my van has most of the original paint, but needs some patch painting. unfortunately , plasti kote no longer manufactures this color and has no stock left.

the dodge paint color is slightly different than the ford color. (ford is darker). if anyone out there has a 1985 1986 or so falcon or horizon (intervec corp) with the dodge chassis, perhaps they may know the paint code or still have the paint code on their van. the color is a light beige color, looks almost like light yellow in the bright light. i will have to locate a source in the dallas tx area that can mix it from the paint code.

these vans may become classics, as they were one of the early real good conversions and some forum members could also use this info. as for me, i just want to keep it going as long as i can.
obiewan kanobe is offline   Reply With Quote